Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supporting Member Slots and Aggressive Join enabled!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Member Slots and Aggressive Join enabled!

Supporting Member info is now being fed to the server VIP slots.

Aggressive Join is now enabled.

Update your profiles with your soldier names (minus tags) and you should be good within fifteen minutes.

This has been your resident site bit monkey.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: Supporting Member Slots and Aggressive Join enabled!

Wow! Great work sir! Thank you so much for setting this up for all of us.

Comment

Woot!

Comment

Worked like a champ!!! Thanks!

Comment

It seemed to work (going from 6 to in), but then my game crashed. Then when I tried to get back on it basically hung at position 10 in the queue. Maybe the two are related? Anyway, thanks for getting this up and running. I suppose it's also possible the server has 64 supporting members in already and 9 more ahead of me in the queue, but that seems unlikely.

Comment

sweet, Thank you! :D
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
              It seemed to work (going from 6 to in), but then my game crashed. Then when I tried to get back on it basically hung at position 10 in the queue. Maybe the two are related? Anyway, thanks for getting this up and running. I suppose it's also possible the server has 64 supporting members in already and 9 more ahead of me in the queue, but that seems unlikely.
              It's unlikely this has anything to do with the process by which we are populating the VIP slots. More than likely it is yet another bug for EA to resolve.

Still, not bad for one week in.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
                Zoraster, this is a bug where after you crash and then try to get back in server you are left hanging in limbo. I know, happens a lot to me. I sometimes have to leave Battlelog and then come back and re-enter.

Comment

Thanks Damonte :)

|

Comment

Experienced a weird bug using this last night.

I was 2nd in queue then the game started loading and I was joining the server. Only the game wouldn't connect to the server, it got stuck at "CONNECTING" then would tell me "Couldn't connect to the server".

I tried 3 times then stopped for fear that somebody was getting kicked off each time I tried, I'm not sure how the slot reservation bit works. As soon as some people actually left the server I could connect and play fine.

Comment

Not sure how the slot reservation bit works either. All we do is populate soldier names into the VIP slots on he server. The server code does the rest.

:row__591:

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                        Not sure how the slot reservation bit works either. All we do is populate soldier names into the VIP slots on he server. The server code does the rest.

:row__591:
                        Oh I know that, just posting my experience here so if others experience it we know EA/DICE have yet another bug, hehe.

Comment

Reading around the web suggests the "aggressive join" feature (server kicks to make room) is kinda buggy. So you may have to wait in the queue a bit then it will suddenly kick in. Or it may never kick but you'll be put to the front of the queue.
                          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X