New server settings (NOV 9)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server settings (NOV 9)

If you like sniping now is the time to do it... The new settings make the mortar just short of completely useless and makes acquiring distance lock for the airburst more time consuming.

Never has there been a better time to use that chopper to taxi you to the top of that tall structure as two of the tools designed to help take you out have been nerfed to the ground. You'll have plenty of time to pop the guys head while he tries to range his airburst and the chances of someone being able to range the mortar on you without the ability to see where on the map his round will land are pretty small.

Seriously though, I'm not sure which setting was changed, the hud or the crosshairs?, but the outcome promotes lone wolf sniping as the oppositions ability to remove the snipers from their perch has just been reduced dramatically.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X