Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iOS Commander app out now, tested and...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS Commander app out now, tested and...

when it works it is AWESOME, but only had 1 good connection with 30 attempts.

screens:
    http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...F4#Post3863106
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: iOS Commander app out now, tested and...

Any voip options if you have a bluetooth headset paired? Guessing no, but thought I'd ask.

Comment

actually, yes. you're supposed to be able to chat via voip in the same manner. If it's an ipad, you don't even need a headset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wGZsyHfKs

Comment

I think they should track "time on toilet while commanding". Maybe give some ribbons for it.

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to select which server to connect to in the commander app?
          sigpic

Comment

You have to go to Battlelog first, then select play as commander from your server list. Otherwise the "play commander" from the main screen will randomly assign you. Which is probably another interesting thread topic that will impact the TG server.

Comment

Accessing battlelog from my ipad, cannot find a "play as commander" button.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting. Are you trying to access it from your favorites list?

Comment

No, I log in, go to multiplayer in the fold-out menu to the right. In the server list I tap on a server and it folds out, only join server and add as favourite is available.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there going to be an Android version?

Comment

I actually got it working yesterday for a little bit but it dropped the connection at one point. So it can work I'm just not sure how stable it is.
                      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by MDawg77 View Post
                        Interesting. Are you trying to access it from your favorites list?
                        Add which ever one you want to join to your favorites. Then select the favorites tab, and press the server to expand the details. You should have a Commander option. I noticed the search browser for some reason does not give you the option to join as commander. I'm guessing that is a bug.

Comment

Now the commander option is available in the browser. An update perhaps?
                          sigpic

Comment

On iPad, you have to have both Battlelog installed and BF Commander... if you start Commander, you can just quick join a server as commander... but if you go to your Battlelog app you'll see your favorite servers and friends listed, you can then click on that server/friend and join in as commander, the commander app then opens and connects to the game.

It's actually pretty cool... I just commanded a couple of rounds on the TG server today, and out of my 50 attempts so far, the TG server has been the only one where the Squad Leaders and the Commander talked and worked together... it was how it is suppose to be done.
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X