Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect....

I'm tired of this crap, people.

If you can't be respectful, honest, and generally a good sport. There is no place for you here. I'm getting VERY VERY tired of this across the board and I'm not going to continue to endure it.

If you can't act in a mature and respectful manner, I'll be showing you the door PERMANENTLY.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Respect....

While I think you have a very valid point, you might need to calm down for a few hours and rephrase it a little.

Comment

Agree 100% I've made various posts about this during the years. Was about to make another one, but yours should get the point across.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyramion View Post
        While I think you have a very valid point, you might need to calm down for a few hours and rephrase it a little.
        No rephrasing necessary. I've been "calmed down" for over a year and people don't seem to get the "polite" message. If some people need a brick in the head, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          No rephrasing necessary. I've been "calmed down" for over a year and people don't seem to get the "polite" message. If some people need a brick in the head, so be it.
          Just gonna leave this here:
          http://www.ncoer.com/wall.htm

Anywho, Apo is right. Everyone needs to mind their manners. The golden rule is the standard, maturity and respect at all times.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Just noticed something boss. Browsing the forum at early hours brought this out, but people getting heated on one thread, then posting in another and taking things out of context and bringing the heat to another thread. WOW, that sentence didnt make much sense did it? Stupid phone.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
              Just noticed something boss. Browsing the forum at early hours brought this out, but people getting heated on one thread, then posting in another and taking things out of context and bringing the heat to another thread. WOW, that sentence didnt make much sense did it? Stupid phone.
              That did hurt my brain a little, but I think I understand lol!

Comment

Oh, it made perfect sense!! :)

Comment

Shut up and give me your tags Experiment hahahaha. I followed you somewhat. That's why you have to pause a second before you hit reply. Reread what you typed and see if it might come across as hostile or could be interpreted as such

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yes but that was mostly my fault for checking the forum when I woke up after getting 4 hours of sleep and grossly misinterpretating a fairly harmless post...I have since redacted my rash words and apologize for my tiredness induced bad manners.
                    Proud to have been an Irregular!
                    |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      . . . That's why you have to pause a second before you hit reply. Reread what you typed and see if it might come across as hostile or could be interpreted as such
                      Agreed. In the current "Instant Message Everyone" day and age, so many people are used to just typing what they think and hitting send. No one proof reads anything, or thinks twice about what they are about to "publish" to the internets. With the anonymity of the internets, most people think that they can get away with more than they could get away with, with people they have to deal with face to face.

I am famous for saying things I shouldn't, especially in real life. But I have learned to edit myself on line. It is much easier to edit myself on line, as all I need to do to proof read, and think twice, or three times about what I typing, and proof read it again. Making sure "this is what I want to say". If it comes across weird or rude, I rewrite it, until it does "say what I want to say". . . I have written many posts, some long winded, that in the end, I just drop it, or edit it down to a blurb. All because I knew someone was going to take it wrong or their feelings would be hurt.
                      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Oh no! Sucking up to the boss now? And what's with this browsing?? Are you a cow or a man? And stay off that phone! Some of the guys will think you're a GIRL!

Sent from my iPad!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X