Hello from Argentina (South America)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Argentina (South America)

Sup all, i being playing on the BF4 server and having good times (not on OP. Locker...i really hate that map) so i decide to jump on your community and introduce myself.
    Im Fabián (marpla78) im from Mar del Plata (a city coast in Argentina, South America), works and ARt Director in advertising and LEad tester on a gaming company that test games and apps on my free time.

I being a game for a long time...take the nubmer on my ingame name and do the math. You will be seing more and more because i usually stay on good servers with good admins and seems like yours had it...so, sry i guess? I will jump on TS (as soon as i can figure it out why i dont have the permits even if i did all the steps, probably i did something wrong)

In advance sry for my bad english, im rusty.

PS: i couldnt find the introduction thread for BF, move if is on the wrong place.
    Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Re: Hello from Argentina (South America)

Welcome to TG, Marpla. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Welcome! :) You might want to head on over here for the TS3 information; it might help you connect properly. Also, note the Server Rules thread, which links to the Primer--a must-read. It also has some SOPs on how we usually operate.

Hope to see you on the field!

Comment

good to see you Marpla!
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

If the teamspeak issue hasn't worked itself out by the time you try to get on again I'd say we need to take another look at setting it up Marpla.
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome! Surprised to see an Argentine refer to itself as being in South America. I've met some who have been touchy about that subject.

Comment

Hola y bienvenidos! Yeah, the Teamspeak setup can be difficult. I normally get it wrong when setting up a new computer.. like right now.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all!!!

Namebot and Melee i will jump on TS after work and miss marpla and see if working, if not probably someone will jump to help me.

Zoraster, well Argentina is in South America...proud to be from this beatiful country...what happend with the guy/girl you know?
                  We have differences with Brasil but is all because of football (soccer for you guys)

sigpic

Comment

Hey I remember you! You shot me a few times. Welcome to TG! Look forward to seeing you in game

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      Hey I remember you! You shot me a few times. Welcome to TG! Look forward to seeing you in game
                      Sry i guess...promise to do it again.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a challenge. I WILL HAVE YOUR TAGS SIR! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

encantado Fabian. im sure ill see you in game!

Comment

Dredge do i get some ribbon for taking your tags because you just step into my favorite thing to do ingame....taking tags i hope you have the "dog tag collector" tag because i love to take those!!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i step in TS, maybe not one of the best time to do it...they were talking about the server setup and the primer (wich im good with it). From what i see you just use the TS as a meeting point and work with the VOIP ingame, not what im use to but i can work with that.

I will love to tell that i enjoy how you work with the squad if im on TG squad members, finally a place that reinforces this type of gameplay...who knows maybe ill change my clan tags and put TG in the near future.
                            Last edited by marpla78; 11-19-2013, 08:26 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Don't miss with Dredge! He's a knife wielding Mad Man! He turned me into swiss cheese yesterday! Of course, that was before they turned off HC, then I could see him lurking around on the mini map!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X