DLC on TG Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLC on TG Server?

What is the DLC policy for the TG server? I am not currently a premium subscriber, but will certainly do that if TG server adds the expansion maps. Having been an admin here at TG before, I know this is a delicate balance between replayability and community cohesion and just wanted to get something added to the server sticky (I searched but did not find).

Re: DLC on TG Server?

DLC maps were eventually integrated into BF3, with some servers exclusively playing them (the CQ server, for example).

Don't know if there are plans to host more BF4 servers currently, but I think its a safe bet that the BF4 DLC maps will see play at TG, though whether it will be continuously or on a special schedule (e.g. "DLC Tuesdays!"), I don't know.

|TG|Serafiel - Pfälzer Wolf
    "For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"
    - King Henry V, Shakespeare's "Henry V"

Comment

We will support all expansion packs at TG. If the maps are "CQB Broom Closet", well don't expect to see it in the TG rotation regularly.

Comment

Speaking of the rotation, are there any plans to put Shanghai back in? It's been fixed for a while now.

Comment

The Levolution player dump if fixed but the map still has crash/lockup issues for a noticeable chunk of the playerbase.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Once we confirm that a fix is a reality, rather than "only half the server crashing" lol, hell yeah we will get that back in the rotation. Admin Team will test again asap. Thanks for the heads up. It wasnt in before because we had first hand experience of it crashing repeatedly. Be good to get some base jumping in again!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X