Reminder: Teamwork is required at TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Teamwork is required at TG

Hello Folks, this is a friendly reminder from one of your neighborhood admins.

Teamwork is require on the BF4 server. There really isn't any way around it. We have seen a number of situations where players (TG tagged, regulars and guests) are ignoring this in various ways. I'd like to share a few of these situations, as an example, to help direct people's thinking when they consider whether they are engaged in teamwork or not on the TG server.

- You are the squad leader. We expect squad leaders to lead their squad. If you have squad members that are not following orders, we need them reported so they can be corrected or removed.
    - You are a squad member, and your squad leader isn't leading you. That is not tacit approval to lonewolf or pursue your own objectives. If your SL isn't leading, you need to request instructions, find a squad where someone is leading, step up and lead a squad, or report the squad leader for not doing his job.

This second scenario I am seeing a lot, from people whom I am positive know better.

I'm not going to engage in "what if" scenarios. We have a fairly mature and capable community. If you have to ask the question "Is me doing X contributing to teamwork?", then the answer is probably no.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: Reminder: Teamwork is required at TG

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
    Hello Folks, this is a friendly reminder from one of your neighborhood admins.

Teamwork is require on the BF4 server. There really isn't any way around it. We have seen a number of situations where players (TG tagged, regulars and guests) are ignoring this in various ways. I'd like to share a few of these situations, as an example, to help direct people's thinking when they consider whether they are engaged in teamwork or not on the TG server.

- You are the squad leader. We expect squad leaders to lead their squad. If you have squad members that are not following orders, we need them reported so they can be corrected or removed.
    - You are a squad member, and your squad leader isn't leading you. That is not tacit approval to lonewolf or pursue your own objectives. If your SL isn't leading, you need to request instructions, find a squad where someone is leading, step up and lead a squad, or report the squad leader for not doing his job.

This second scenario I am seeing a lot, from people whom I am positive know better.

I'm not going to engage in "what if" scenarios. We have a fairly mature and capable community. If you have to ask the question "Is me doing X contributing to teamwork?", then the answer is probably no.
    Posts like this are only growing my man-crush for you Damonte.
    Shhhh I'm being made

Comment

Question: Is there a in-game format that should be used to report people in chat? Or is TS the best method of reporting? Essentially what should be the process to best make sure an available admin sees it?
      Proud to have been an Irregular!
      |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Kyle i use this in squad chat:

!admin Sargentkyle23 lone wolfing l33t snipurz

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I know im new to this community and probably a lot or the most part of the members or regulars dont know me but since i found this server im improving my style of gameplay towards the ideal of this community, so i hope you all understand im a work in progress, i had a pass of "lonewolfing" :) but im a PTOF player 100%.

On small request if im allow being an outsider, guest or regular...if im on TGer squad and im not following the order please tell me or at least tell me before you take me out of the squad without warning ;) and leave me talking to myself, this give me a bad impression that goes away after a few minutes but it leaves a bittersweet sensation.

Thanks for listening.
          Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

bump
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse