why u should obey your commander...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why u should obey your commander...

I spend a lot of time playing as commander on my iPad, especially at work during those long 12 hour shifts, lol... Most of the time I command one of the sides on the TG server, WHY... because for the most part theirs basic tactics and teamwork.

What I do when I start is go through all the squads, and I hear who's communicating with each other and what teams are not. The teams I hear communicating and see them together on the battlefield, is the team(s) I use the most. I can communicate to your SL, and I can hear what your saying when monitoring your squad. So if I hear you need something or what a certain objective I assist with what I can.

Most probably know, but some may not... Each capture point has a certain commander item I can use, the ones usually near the bases are easy ones like infantry sweeps and vehicle sweeps, the one(s) usually in the middle are the important ones. IE: Gunship or rocket attack... so those capture points are priority.

So when a commander gives your squad an objective, it's not just for fun, it's a priority. When you receive that order, you accept it or decline it in the talk/order menu. You should accept it, it gives you points and more points if you succeed, you shouldn't be declining it unless you got a good reason, maybe the squad leader can tell the commander why, so he can re-direct and support you.

Solid lines are accepted orders, while dotted lines are not... It's important to follow your commanders orders, when you do he will support you can promote you, and give you drops... we commanders care for those who follow our orders.

One of the best squads was a number of TG members who were in Bravo a few days ago, the SL was giving his team orders, they were together and working together, so I started giving them the priority missions. I would hear the SL tell his men that the commander wanted us to take Bravo, so lets go do it, then they did and I gave new orders, over and over... he kept telling his men "new orders from the commander' and followed every one of them, so I made sure they always had a eye in the sky, gear drops, support, and promotions... near the end of the match he told his men "The CO must really like us, keeps giving us all this support". EXACTLY.

Thank you for your time.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: why u should obey your commander...

You should also follow CO orders because it's the rule of the server. It's not really optional.

Comment

well tonight's games, I CO 3 rounds, 1 team out of 5 obeyed, lol.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

get on TS, report them to the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
          get on TS, report them to the admins.
          ESPECIALLY if they are TG

Comment

Magnum knows the TG COC guys lol, check the join date, he's done more than a few tours of duty round this neck of the woods. I think the point of his post, forgive me if I'm wrong, was pointing out the tactical and logistical advantages of following CO orders to the T, for all the people the Admins haven't been able to reach yet.

Welcome back Magnum.

Comment

Thx, and yes... it wasn't a complaint, more of a discussion.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Few good rounds of you CO'ing tonight. Indeed, welcome back.

Comment

AWESOME games tonight... when squads follow a plan, we dominate...

1st time becoming MVP as a commander... cool.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...088/174549282/
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Had a lot of fun under your command tonight. Took a few minutes to realize I was receiving orders but we fell in line in short order. Good to see you on the TG servers and forums once again.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

To that point, people should be sure to accept the orders they are given. A lot of times people follow the orders when given but they don't actually accept them.

Comment

Thanks Grunt... ya, been out of it for a while, got to re-learn... joined the TG server to play but with no map or clues couldn't tell where my squad was once in... so I was spawning in on you, running around trying to get orientated and SNIP... right in the head, first game with TG, 0-6 k/d... rarely saw a bad guy. ;)
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

hey magnum, I was in Dedge's squad today, must say, you are an EXCELLENT commander. Thank you for being awesome :) made the gameplay really fun, tons of 3rd eye intell that we missed with mini-map, and without the minimap it made situational awareness alot better.
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X