Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...

Hey all,

I've been lurking in the shadows around TG for... Well, about eight years now. Back in the BF2 days when I was still a teenager with poor grammar (check my old account 'stix' and you'll see) I had the pleasure of gaming with y'all. Since then, I've indulged in the TG servers with BF2142, but never really got involved when BC2 and BF3 were out. However, stumbling back into the fold with TG and BF4 has been an absolute stunner - no other multi-player experience quite matches up to the feeling of running with a mature and savvy group of gamers.

So, while I rarely take the time to post in forums, I wanted to pause and say well done Tactical Gamer, and all those who contribute to its community. Your ethos rocks, and as it has done for the last eight years, it will keep drawing me back.

Thanks, and I'll see you in game!

Re: Wow...

We're glad to hear you're enjoying your time and we hope to see you more on the server. Welcome to the dark side?
    |TG-6th|FYAH29
    "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

So cheesy FYAH. So very cheesy. Had fun running with you today Darth. Look forward to doing it again.

May the force be with you.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

welcome! hope to see you on the server!

Just watched episode 5 Friday night.....My midichlorians levels....rediculously high (:<
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It's been great playing with you in the last few days, and I'd run with you anyday.

Welcome to TG!
          Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Cheer guys!

It's funny how all the Star Wars puns got me thinking. ;p

I've had my tag coming on 10 years now, and I've stuck with 'cause... Well, I suppose because I've had it so long (and it's not a misspelling of 'Darth Malak - I say only because I've had that question before. ;p). It's odd, because I barely identify with it in one sense, but on the other hand I've had it so long that its... Well, it's my name; you don't change that!

Aye, it's been great rocking with you all these last few weeks. Undoubtedly you'll see me about. I'll be a bit hazy and non-present in the coming month due to RL, but I'll keep my ear to the ground and my eyes on the board, and I'll be back on the firing line with you all soon enough! ;D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X