Fun BF Emblem Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun BF Emblem Website

I recently found this really cool website, where people have posted emblems they've made. I was extremely impressed by what people are able to do with the emblem maker. They keep it very well moderated, so you will notice a distinct lack of phallic (Penis) images.

http://emblemsbf.com/page-1/
    sigpic

Re: Fun BF Emblem Website

Nice find. I went through the first few pages, some rather talented people out there. I wish I could make some but have zero artistic skills.
    sigpic

Comment

Is there a way to import them into your personal emblem
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It gives instructions on how to import.

Comment

It uses your browser's java console. You just go to make a new emblem, paste the code into the console, and half a second later, the emblem is up and ready for you to save or edit. So far, I have a Stargate (with 7 chevrons lit up) with SG1 inside of it, a captain america shield, a S.H.E.I.D. logo, an Iron Man mask, a dragon ball, a Star Trek emblem, and a Superman logo.

Comment

I really enjoy getting killed by a player that has a girl in a bikini! Are these self portraits? The My Little Pony ones are a little disturbing!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
              I really enjoy getting killed by a player that has a girl in a bikini!
              Me too!

[MENTION=16023]Portable.Cougar[/MENTION]....please kill me more often :)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X