Greatest Comeback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Comeback

Yesterday I was squad leading on a round of Operation Locker and my team executed easily the largest comeback I have ever seen in a game and at the end of the round several players even said something in the chat channel about it. I don't recall the exact number but it was easily a 500+ ticket swing and we ended up winning the round by 24 tickets.

When the round initially started I was in the squad by myself because everyone had quit after several bad losing rounds. Then the squad began to fill up and I quickly realized I was going to have to start giving orders and leading. It's a good thing I had some great players in the squad with me and I'm listing them in no particular order of importance, n1cotine, JudyGarland4, Astr0Cat, one of the 42nd players and I'm sorry I don't recall your name, and in later rounds eh60 joined the squad and I think ElCrawdad. I wish I had taken a screen shot.

Anyhow, I want to thank those guys for following orders and making those games very enjoyable for me, especially the first game because that was easily the greatest comeback I've ever seen in a Battlefield series game. We also won the next two or three games because I think the squad worked well together and did a great job working together. Cheers gents.

Re: Greatest Comeback

The huge bleed in BF4 for this reason. The round really isn't over until it's over.

Comment

Locker is in some ways conducive for this type of comeback. In many maps, if the sides are reasonably balanced, it is unlikely that one side can keep bleed on for 100% of the time, which is what a large ticket disparity comeback really demands.

In Locker, although it's harder to get bleed off, once you do and get bleed on the other team, it's often easier to keep that bleed on.

That said, in Locker kills come faster. In a recent game of TG Locker, there were 679 deaths in 21 minutes, or roughly 16 tickets lost per minute per side due to deaths

Compare that to a game of Golmud Railway on TG where there were 440 deaths in 20 minutes, or roughly 11 tickets lost per minute per side due to deaths.

Comment

I had one not to long ago too ! We were down 329 tickets and came back to win on flood zone.. It was Epic !
        Congrats ! Those are the kinds of matches that make it all worth it !

Sincerely Desode
        Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

We were down ~400 to ~140 and came back on H.Resort this afternoon - ended up winning ~30-0. Bleed FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            We were down ~400 to ~140 and came back on H.Resort this afternoon - ended up winning ~30-0. Bleed FTW.
            It was the luck O the MDawg.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X