X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server patch R12

R12 Server Documents [eaassets-a.akamaihd.net]

R12 Server Update Notes
    -Fixed several of the most commonly occuring server crashes (This should benefit all platforms)
    -Fixed an issue where the cruise missile in Commander Mode was not launching when playing on Paracel Storm (in Obliteration mode)
    -Fixed so that a player's skill is no longer negatively affected when playing as Commander
    -Fixed an aircraft IR flares exploit where players could use the flares multiple times before reloading by exiting/re-entering the aircraft
    -Fixed an issue with Ranked servers on Xbox One running with a 1% ticket count
    -Defined a range of 25-400% for vehicle respawn delays on Ranked servers

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4769012409761/

Huzza?! Is this a win for TG?

Re: Server patch R12

this seems promising.

Comment

400% please!

Comment

I'll +1 that. Or rather, the sentiment that says, "try some higher rates to see what is the best one." I have no idea if 400% would be too slow, but I know the spawns right now are really quick when combined with how many are available.

Comment

Nice that we can play with that now but 400% is bad imo. I'm sure we need to hit a good balance. When too low it encourages vehicle waste in a variety of forms. When set too high it encourages armor users to stay away from front lines and snipe to the detriment of the infantry that need that armor for a successful push.

Comment

For the record I was just digging for a reaction when I said 400%! Definitely worth playing with!

Comment

25% plox!
              Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

trolling or for real?

Comment

I'd up the littlebird respawn and reduce (or leave alone) the attack chopper ones, considering how bad the attack chopper is compared to a slightly upgraded littlebird (in my experience anyway).

And please god increase the attack boat respawn time. I went something stupid like 37-0 on Paracel Storm once with little effort just because I had a engineer in it the whole time.

Comment

There is only one setting and it affects ALL the armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                      I'd up the littlebird respawn and reduce (or leave alone) the attack chopper ones, considering how bad the attack chopper is compared to a slightly upgraded littlebird (in my experience anyway).

And please god increase the attack boat respawn time. I went something stupid like 37-0 on Paracel Storm once with little effort just because I had a engineer in it the whole time.

if you don't die, it doesn't really matter if the spawn time is long!

Comment

Part of the problem is there were 1-2 other boats on the team as well so it takes some heat off my boat, but if attack boats are more rare in general, they will attract more fire.

If there's only one setting for all vehicles, that kind of sucks, but I'd still say it should be increased slightly (maybe 150%).

Comment

Fine for RANKED server, but I was under the impression we were eventually going unranked...? Still apply?

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

I'm pretty sure this applies universally: an unranked server is never less flexible than a ranked one.

Comment

Anyone else experience more crashes than usual tonight? I have been one of the lucky ones and the game rarely crashes, maybe once a week. Tonight I crashed 6-7 times. Bloody annoying.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X