Guilin Peaks : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHloQANHVVw

Altai Range : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noT6bZ9tQvw

Dragon Pass : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSYWuB1QChQ
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: China Rising Videos

Videos are private now.

Comment

The maps all look pretty good to me. Looking forward to more content!

Comment

I haven't even learned these maps well yet :-(
        sigpic

Comment

I see some BFBC2 vietnam on those jungle maps...could be interesting.
          Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marpla78 View Post
            I see some BFBC2 vietnam on those jungle maps...could be interesting.
            God I hope so...... Loved fighting in the jungle environment.
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Is Dragon Pass a remake of Dragon Valley from BF2? Couldn't see the videos before they were taken down.

Comment

If it is then it wasn't obvious. Even the gamespot commentators said they didn't see it.
                |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
                  Is Dragon Pass a remake of Dragon Valley from BF2? Couldn't see the videos before they were taken down.
                  They were claiming it to be a "re-imagining". I didn't see it at all.

Maps look good, although it is really annoying that they were playing Obliteration and not Conquest. I want to see how many flags there are.

They look big though, all four of them, which is as promised. China Rising comes out Dec 3rd for Premium members, not sure when Second Assault comes for PC. Probably a while. Which stinks. They have really made the BF3 maps shine. Caspian Border in particular looks super cool. The Hilltop flag is now hollowed out with a command bunker inside, with all kinds of tunnels and rooms down there. Firestorm also looks really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
                    They were claiming it to be a "re-imagining". I didn't see it at all.

Maps look good, although it is really annoying that they were playing Obliteration and not Conquest. I want to see how many flags there are.

They look big though, all four of them, which is as promised. China Rising comes out Dec 3rd for Premium members, not sure when Second Assault comes for PC. Probably a while. Which stinks. They have really made the BF3 maps shine. Caspian Border in particular looks super cool. The Hilltop flag is now hollowed out with a command bunker inside, with all kinds of tunnels and rooms down there. Firestorm also looks really good.
                    Can't wait for these maps, the default ones are great, but to able to play maybe 2 hours without the same map? pretty awesome. Releasing a day before my b-day :) thanks for b-day present dice :)
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X