Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new TS channels are Boss.

Super good.
    Last night I was lucky enough to get into a squad of 12ths, and we were all in TS. For 3-ish hours, I didn't ONCE have to say, "Repeat your last."
    Comms were great.
    BF4: Indiscrimin8

Re: The new TS channels are Boss.

Thanks SO much, Wicks, for adding those. :)

Comment

VOIP was completely unusable last night. I tried to squad lead twice, but gave up both times because of VOIP.

Comment

Any word from EA/DICE on fixing the VOIP issues? TS is just a band aid.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
          You say that ... but my honest opinion: They'll never fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
            I haven't seen them acknowledge the problem. I went ahead and posted it to reddit a while ago but not many others seem to be having the same problems so it never got any real attention.

My magic 8 ball says it's destined to replay history, re: Bad Company 2.

Comment

Most posts that I see about BF4 VOIP on the internets are about how no one is using VOIP...

With all the visible critical bugs still in BF4 and the upcoming DLC, I don't see VOIP getting fixed either.

Comment

Which is a shame. For me the return of VOIP was the No. 1 reason to get BF4 in the first place...

Given how any bugs never were fixes in other BF titles that was reason for grief for more people than VOIP in BF4 is, it does not look good indeed though. They even brought back bugs from older titles that they never fixed there... Guess they won't fix them here either. The Scope in + no zoom bug from BC2 for example.

Comment

To be honest....I've only got in maybe 1-2 squads that had voip problems......maybe I'm just lucky?

I'm agreeing with Melee....just a band-aid, if we use TS we will barely bring in the amount of people that we would have if we use VOIP. I would say try to use Voip as much as possible, and if it becomes "un-usable" than oh well...wait for the next map. TS should be a last resort

And same Evil, the only reason I bought it at all was because of Voip, and I am pleased so far.
                  Last edited by di1lweed1212; 11-27-2013, 07:26 PM.
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I think you are lucky indeed. The times I was in a squad that did not have issues I can count on one hand.

Comment

Just curious, I have played on lower player count servers and never had the garbled comms issue with VOIP. It's always 64player maps. Can anyone confirm this?
                      I wonder if its just a bandwidth thing
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I've only been able to play twice since just buying it about a week ago. I've definitely had problems with it, but I've had a hard time coming up with a description of what the problem was. I just couldn't understand what people were saying. Can you guys describe all of the problems that VOIP is having?

Comment

Sudden drops in volume to levels at which it's impossible to hear the speaker and generic breaking off to name two issues.

Comment

I just hear partial words sometimes. Other times it's crystal clear
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                              Just curious, I have played on lower player count servers and never had the garbled comms issue with VOIP. It's always 64player maps. Can anyone confirm this?
                              I wonder if its just a bandwidth thing
                              I've had good experiences on smaller servers using VOIP. Sometimes I can hear people on the TG 64 man server clearly, but I noticed during peak Internet usage times VOIP would break up a lot!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X