Update to Shadowplay adds MIC recording

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to Shadowplay adds MIC recording

As above the latest update to Nvidia Shadowplay adds mic recording amongst a host of other improvements. This is turning out to be a serious, free, competitor to other recording methods now (if you have an Nvidia 6### series card and beyond).

Info here.

Re: Update to Shadowplay adds MIC recording

Thank you Wicks! This will go very nicely with my soon-to-be-delivered GTX 760.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Assuming this update works as intended - it will be glorious.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
        Assuming this update works as intended - it will be glorious.
        It works, but I am sure everyone will have a setting or two they will need to tweak on their own systems depending of their configuration.

First test: using "game and mic" setting my open mic recorded along with game sounds. I could hear other players using squad chat also.

With no changes 4 test videos sounded fine then I changed servers and got a horrible buzzz the muddled the sound that would not go away on 2 videos.

I have a feeling the issues are within my own settings and I will have to configure them to "play nice" with ShadowPlay.

Comment

Every time I have tried to use shadowplay, it crashes my display driver and I have to reinstall it.

Comment

Good news! I've had mixed results with shadowplay - sometimes for no apparent reason it just doesn't save out any files.

Im pretty impressed overall however so looking forward to trying out the mic update!
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X