3rd SQUAD in action tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd SQUAD in action tonight!

First time we got all the pieces together tonight for a few rounds, and I think we did rather well! Thumbs up squadies! I see good things ahead for us and bad news for those "other guys" *evil grin* And a major shout out to EMALE for graciously dropping out and allowing me to round out the full 3rd action. +1 rep and think you should get some kind of Good Conduct medal for TG-manship. Cheers all.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: 3rd SQUAD in action tonight!

The 56th had a blast killing ya'll on locker...and then getting our faces owned on Zavod. Some of the most fun I've had in BF4 to date.
    Proud to have been an Irregular!
    |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Damn, too bad i couldnt be there

Comment

Originally posted by Sargentkyle23 View Post
        The 56th had a blast killing ya'll on locker...and then getting our faces owned on Zavod. Some of the most fun I've had in BF4 to date.
        Oh I think we gave as good as we got on Locker, but I also think you guys did about the same on Zavod. It was great to have two full squads of IHSs on opposite sides battling it out!

I have to say the highlight of my night was stalling your squad flank on Locker when you broke through outside, and preventing you all from getting in behind the team!
        TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Grunt, Many probably left to play the new China rising maps -- I did after a good round in Britt's squad. Nonetheless, I am inclined to agree with you, a very short rope for fools. I will do my part by being more diligent in reporting those I have to kick out of a squad for non-compliance. Diligence requires the combined effort of SLs and Admins, and is a pain in the butt for both, but has it merits.

Crux, after rewatching the video I realized that you asked me to make room as soon as I joined. I did not mean to ignore you, the VOIP was garbled and I was not attentive at the start (probably getting a cup of tea). I'll get some good footage of the excellent 3rd some other night (I like your IHS style!).

sigpic

Comment

I actually managed to play a few consecutive rounds last night for the first time since the game came out (hooray for sleeping munchkins!), and man, those were some of the CLOSEST rounds I've seen to date on the TG server! It really was 56th vs. 3rd for a couple rounds--not that we think alike at all tactically :p--but the rest of our team did seem to be thinking on their feet and paying a bit closer attention to commander orders. Great rounds, guys! Let's do it again sometime! :)

Edit: Didn't think to add it at first, but the 56th (plus Lyra and eventually Guardian) was actually fielding almost two squads last night and coordinating both via our TS channel. We used VoIP for intra-squad comms but managed to coordinate both squads' movements via TS so that we could move to support each other when necessary. I know my squad had to go back up the other squad on the north approach on Locker to hold the line more than once.

Edit edit: Wanted to give a shout out to [DeX] Downtown2, if he's anywhere around the forums--thanks for supporting the squad and coordinating so well! :)
            Last edited by Arithea; 12-04-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
              Grunt, Many probably left to play the new China rising maps -- I did after a good round in Britt's squad. Nonetheless, I am inclined to agree with you, a very short rope for fools. I will do my part by being more diligent in reporting those I have to kick out of a squad for non-compliance. Diligence requires the combined effort of SLs and Admins, and is a pain in the butt for both, but has it merits.

Crux, after rewatching the video I realized that you asked me to make room as soon as I joined. I did not mean to ignore you, the VOIP was garbled and I was not attentive at the start (probably getting a cup of tea). I'll get some good footage of the excellent 3rd some other night (I like your IHS style!).

Man that voip really is garbled. Thanks for being a champ about that E-male, and let's definitely plan on a full round or two sometime soon! We were using a weird mix of Teamspeak and voip, which made the coms in the video a lot less than what was going on in reality.
              TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Awww yeah! That was a ball. The fight at "E" in the closing seconds of the Locker round was amazing! Some of the most fun I've had in BF4 to date. Then I spent the whole Zavod round getting my teeth kicked in. :icon16: Lol! Good rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
                  First time we got all the pieces together tonight for a few rounds, and I think we did rather well! Thumbs up squadies! I see good things ahead for us and bad news for those "old guys" *evil grin*.
                  Bring it on, PUNK!

Comment

Wouldn't it be something if we went back to password nights. Imagine all IHS squads battling it out like the old days. That would be epic.

Think TG Scrim on Inishail Forest...now that was something.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Damn, sorry I missed all this. Of course on the plus side I got to watch my daughter play her first game is a varsity basketball player so wasn't a total loss :)
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Nice, [MENTION=20555]Ven[/MENTION]! Hope they won! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                          Wouldn't it be something if we went back to password nights. Imagine all IHS squads battling it out like the old days. That would be epic.

Think TG Scrim on Inishail Forest...now that was something.
                          I think I remember that...POE wasn't it? Hmmm....scrim.....thinking...

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
                            First time we got all the pieces together tonight for a few rounds, and I think we did rather well! Thumbs up squadies! I see good things ahead for us and bad news for those "other guys" *evil grin* And a major shout out to EMALE for graciously dropping out and allowing me to round out the full 3rd action. +1 rep and think you should get some kind of Good Conduct medal for TG-manship. Cheers all.
                            The most amazing thing I find about this post is the fact anyone allowed your old sorry butt in their IHS. Cudos to Crux for helping the "old boy". Question to the Admins, did Crux do something wrong he had to take "spearmint"?

;)

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Ouch photo.... Harsh.

But as per our agreement with crux, we're not allowed to talk about any possible arrangements involving experiment and the 3rd. ;)
                              |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X