Played the China Rising Maps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played the China Rising Maps?

How are they? Watching a stream now and they are playing the big desert map which reminded me of the big desert map on one of the expansions, which I liked.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Played the China Rising Maps?

They are Awesome, In my opinion,,The Best Bf4 maps So far.
    It's Like the Orig maps set was a marketing plan to get COD players that prefer a fast twittch style gameplay and now we are getting some True Battlefield maps !
    They are Big , with a Great Spread distance between flags.
    I believe they are all 7 flag maps.
    Drangon Pass is a wonderfully redone version of the old BF2 map !

I Love them all ! A LOT !
    Only have about 10 hrs on them, so time will show any flaws.

Desode
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

1-18 in air superiority. man i'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
        1-18 in air superiority. man i'm good.
        Wait you actually got a kill? You ARE good (says the guy that went 5 rounds without one, lol)

Comment

Question to TG, are you guys going to add the DLC to the rotation or get a new server for those DLC?

I played not that much but i have to agree with Desode here, they are big!!
          Guilin Peaks is a really nice map to play and work as a tight squad.
          Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Marpla, I would imagine that they will be added once they are released to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry_Killinger View Post
              Marpla, I would imagine that they will be added once they are released to everyone.
              Understood, i was thinking that, just wanted to know if they will be mix with the core maps or there will a new server with all the DLC perhaps.
              Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

As a side note I've played the Shanghai map a few times now on various serves with no crashes... maybe its fixed?
                Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

^Not fixed. It's something that may affect only 15-25%(guess) of the playerbase but that is a very noticeable amount. For those affected you basically crash or sound loop lockup within minutes of loading every time.
                  |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Gah... that kinda bites I was hoping this would be fixed so TG could add it back to the mix. Do we know if it is a true bug or a specific system configuration incompatibility? With my system in my sig I've never encountered the bug.
                    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

They should just give up the beta version of Shanghai, it ran fine.

Comment

didn't I hear some murmurings on the forums that the DLC in general will not be run...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

no

Comment

We'll run the maps after they're unlocked for everyone - not just premium players.

By the way, the maps are awesome. They're a bit crazy on the vehicle side of things, but these are easily some of the largest maps in BF history. Detailed, too. Every flag has it's own feel.
                            Skud

Comment

At this time DLC is planned to roll out for everyone in about 1.5 weeks. As of now DLC will be added to rotation. Unless something changes before that time you all should be able to count on seeing the new maps then.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X