fixing the team switching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing the team switching

Just wondering, but is there a way to fix the team switching, because i switched to a team that was uneven, then 9 games later i try to switch again to even out the teams and it said i can't switch due to switching ealier or something. there a way to make it so i can switch with no problems? like a server setting or something? or would an admin be able to switch me if the teams are uneven again??

Re: fixing the team switching

Let me add to the team balance concerns:

Our squad of three wanted to switch sides at the end of a round to balance it out. We tried to switch sides individually but could not. Is there a way to have a whole squad switch over?

Can an admin do it?

Comment

Easiest way is to ask an admin to switch you. One of us is usually either on or around watching.
      sigpic

Comment

Fix for not being able to switch is simply to leave the server and rejoin. It will reset whatever stops you from switching sides.
        Proud to have been an Irregular!
        |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Originally posted by Sargentkyle23 View Post
          Fix for not being able to switch is simply to leave the server and rejoin. It will reset whatever stops you from switching sides.
          my computer would take 1 min to leave the game, 5 mins to load it back up...

Comment

You must be using a standard hard drive. Need to switch up to SSD drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sargentkyle23 View Post
              I'm not sure this is accurate. At least for me it wasn't last night. I was trying to join up with the 3rd squads. They had switched sides after a number of lopsided rounds in their favor. I tried to switch to join up and was rejected. Logged off, rebooted and tried again. Still rejected.

Maybe the team was full?
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                I'm not sure this is accurate. At least for me it wasn't last night. I was trying to join up with the 3rd squads. They had switched sides after a number of lopsided rounds in their favor. I tried to switch to join up and was rejected. Logged off, rebooted and tried again. Still rejected.

Maybe the team was full?
                That is likely...I don't have any actual data to verify what I said but I have done it several times with success. It could have been something else though, I"m really not sure.

Still I would guess since the server resets your stats when you leave and rejoin it probably resets everything.
                Proud to have been an Irregular!
                |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                  once i get a new computer i'm going to have a 2nd hard drive that is SSD. but need to save for it first.

Comment

My second drive is a SSD drive with 60gig memory and costing only about $40 on Ebay.

Comment

SSD's are not expensive, especially if you only need enough space for one (admittedly large) game like BF4. You may be aware of the term "time value of money," but there's such a thing as the "money value of fun" too.

Comment

well i need a new computer, because my wife wants the one i'm using... soo good excuse to get a new system :P

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
                          well i need a new computer, because my wife wants the one i'm using... soo good excuse to get a new system :P
                          EWww.... have you made up your mind on any part of the design?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                            YA LAWL STANDARD HARDDRIVE NOOBZ GET REAL ! LEARN2 PL4Y yo !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X