No announcement yet.

whats a "scan bonus"? in the CO mode...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a "scan bonus"? in the CO mode...

Just wondering if anyone knows what a "scan bonus ribbon" is... "Obtain 10 scan bonuses as Commander"; I have 47 out of 50 for my medal in it, but I played last night, 5 matches as CO, and scanned over and over with no bump... it must be more then just using a scan... anyone know?

Thx.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: whats a "scan bonus"? in the CO mode...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5670191372757/

A few comments down.

Google is a wonderful thing.
    Proud to have been an Irregular!
    |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

Thx... amazing how hostile many new members of TG are lately when it comes to replying to post, it is a community after all. And FYI, I googled it, binged it, and even read the complete section in the Game Guide... I found nothing, why I asked.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Oh, and I read that thread... no answer there just guesses.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Hey magnum here is a breakdown http://4x.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/c...nts_breakdown/

Hope it helps bud

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thx, that's it.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              Thx... amazing how hostile many new members of TG are lately when it comes to replying to post, it is a community after all. And FYI, I googled it, binged it, and even read the complete section in the Game Guide... I found nothing, why I asked.
              I assure you I had no hostile intent, as you would have seen if my post didn't decide to get rid of my " ;) " face somehow.

It seems like it is a bug where the stat is not getting updated. I would just keep scanning and hope one of these times it happens.
              Proud to have been an Irregular!
              |TG-56th| S.Kyle23

Comment

I need to test the part with the EMP's and AC130s. That could be an interesting offensive defensive weapon lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I know that if the enemy shoots a cruise missile, if you use (and have it saved) a EMP, it detonates in place... also if you hack their system right when they launch they will loose it... never noticed it with a gunship thou.

I do wonder, off topic, lol... what do you see or hear without a map when I tell you to evacuate a point or area usually because a enemy cruise missile has been launched at that location... because i have and watched teams stay right there, while i'm trying to yell at them to get out over in game comms. ;) Ugly.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

You can hear a sound clip of "CO has ordered an evacuation" or something to that effect. You also see the clock icon thing where you placed it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X