Amazing Games Last Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Games Last Night

I just want to shout out to all my squad members, teammates, and some of the baddies. Had some of the best games I have ever had tonight. Squad was working together, ammo and health was flowing, enemies were spotted and killed it was beautiful. Our "Dredge Runs" proved very effective on Locker, Zavod, and Flood Zone. Keep up the good work guys! Look forward to Saturday night!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Amazing Games Last Night

Indeed they were good games. Solid work allaround, see pubs can do it!!! ;)

PS: even make my SL proud by taking Makarov tags.
    Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

I was on the other (the correct) side and you guys were a pain that made playing a lot of fun.

Comment

My favorite part was on Dawnbreaker when I got stuck between your tank and a hard place. I was too close for you to shoot me but too far from any cover to effectively run away. I must have danced around your treads and between your shells for a good 45 second before you finally got me. I hope you were laughing as hard as I was. Good times!

Comment

Hahaha. I was laughing and cursing. I even debated getting out to kill you but chose not to as you would have probably stole the tank. By far one of my favorite moments. That and my 4 in a row knife on the roof of dawn breaker. Primary ran out, pistol was empty and they kept coming up the ladder lmao. I was side stepping and knifing like a mad man. Good times.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Some seriously awesome games last night. I think that one on Flood Zone was my favorite.

Comment

Flood Zone defense with Namebot and Vitamin and Quade between B & C while Dredge and Rednight held Alpha/Delta was really fun. Good games.

Comment

I had 3 matches that were Super Great ! 2 of which were with in 10 tickets at the end.
                Heck I think one of them ended with a win of only 7 tickets !

Then it went down hill with 8 matches won by over 400 tickets (Boo)

I was like what Happened !!!!!!!!!!!
                So if you ended up on the other team for those 8 matches it stunk from there on out !
                LOL
                Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                  Flood Zone defense with Namebot and Vitamin and Quade between B & C while Dredge and Rednight held Alpha/Delta was really fun. Good games.
                  How can you guys possible remember who was squad leading on every flag? I can only remember just one name and it's Xianz who always seem to be in my squad and watching my back! (And Rockford, not WASHING my back as in the movie "Wagons East!")

Comment

That loss on Flood was hard to swallow. Gotta love close games though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X