Weapon Battlepacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Battlepacks

Does anyone know if the weapon battlepacks are predetermined or random? I am trying to get one of the night vision scopes for my LSAT (for my Smoke Bringer of Doom setup), and I just have this bad feeling they will be in the last pack.

Re: Weapon Battlepacks

Yes they are random:

Through the course of their multiplayer career, players will receive Battlepacks containing random combinations of items designed to add customization options to give players more personalization.[1] Packs will not include two of the same items at once nor will any previously unlocked items be repeated in the packs.
    http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlepack

Keep going for the weapon battleback with kills. Those packs will have things specific to that weapon. Whether through one of those or a regular random battlepack you will get what you are looking for. I used the LSAT for a while also and got most of the items through the weapons battlepack.

Comment

The thing that stinks is I like the MG4 better, but I feel so invested in the LSAT because I only have 4 Battlepacks left, lol.

Comment

So are the items determined when you receive the battlepack, or when you open them?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X