Farewell TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell TG

I want to say goodbye and thank you to TG and all of the great players that I've had the good fortune to play with over the last six+ years. I'm getting ready to move to a home I'm having built and I won't have any internet access for the foreseeable future. There are so many people that I've met in game and in TS that I enjoy playing with. I'd love to be able to list everyone by name but there are far too many of you to list so I'm posting this early so that I will have time to say my goodbye's over the next couple of weeks.

Re: Farewell TG

Badgers are gone but Never forgotten and they always return at some point ! Its in the Blood !
    With some digging, you may get internet at your new place as sooner then you think you can .

I went through this few years back, I was able to talk to a local repairman that I saw along the road and even though Verizon said I could not get internet where my new house was (out in the Amish Sticks) , the repairman said I could get it.
    I had to fight with some people over the phone but I was eventually able to get DSL here after they removed a pair from my line.
    Point is,, don't give up on your internet at your new house, dig around and if you see a local repairman working on a line near your place talk to him and see what he says.

Best of Luck,and enjoy your new home !
    Sincerely Desode
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

it's been good playing with you battledragun!

Comment

Enjoy the new digs Batlledragun! TG will always be a place to call home though. Like Desode says, internet is possible everywhere you just need to keep looking. I hope the move goes well you all settle in nicely.

Been great being able to game with you.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad I had the opportunity to squad with you this past weekend.

Good luck on the move and we'll be here when you're able to return.

Lastly, I also had the pleasure of squadding with your son this weekend. If his maturity and teamwork skills he displayed in-game are indicative of how he is in RL then you have a great son and you should be extremely proud of him.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Farewell mate, it has been a long while since but I have enjoyed countless rounds in years past with you frolicking around from headshot to headshot. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Good Luck BD, I'll miss playing "in squad", but won't miss your shotgun (as evidenced from the last couple of nights). 21st
              |TG-6th|FYAH29
              "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Sometimes it's good to take a while and unplug from everything. Best of luck in the new place! :)

Comment

Well I won't die as much in game...that's a relief...but seriously. Just take a leave of absence and we'll see you in the future. Many come and go and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Good luck with your new house.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Congratulations on your new home. From what I remember hearing in TS a few weeks back it sounds like a beautiful place in a great location.

Comment

We'll miss you! Good luck with the new home.

Comment

See ya, Battle! You was a fearsome foe!

Comment

Great games man... best of luck in the new home, enjoy!
                          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

congrats on the new home. Hope that goes well.

Have a good time and thanks for your time as a fellow gamer. Been fun.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Congrats dragun, hope to see you again!
                              great games over the years, best of luck!
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X