Most Kills by Cruise Missle in a Single Round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Kills by Cruise Missle in a Single Round

I believe I now hold the title to the most times killed by a cruise missile from the same commander in a single round: 3. Three times. In one round.

The commander will shortly verify my claim!

3x !!!
    sigpic

Re: Most Kills by Cruise Missle in a Single Round

I saw the big one at the end in my MAV. It was a beautiful shot.:)
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Emale, you are just so Over-powered, the commander couldn't help it.....HVT hit directly with cruise...3 TIMES
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I was killed 3 times because the enemy commander got REALLLY sick of my IFV on Zavod.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

For a second, I thought this was gonna be a thread for showing off cruise missile multikills, and I got really excited to post mine. :D

Comment

Damonte would like to object. He, too, has been killed three times by a cruise missile in a single round.

By his own commander!

3x!

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
              Damonte would like to object. He, too, has been killed three times by a cruise missile in a single round.

By his own commander!

3x!
              Were you just about to knife E-Male each time?
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have had little to no time to play this last few weeks, so have been stealing an hour here and there in the tablet. It works fine, just a little hard to know who is talking to you if they ask for orders using the overlay. Seems relatively fun though, bit spammy but workable.

Comment

ahhh. I was hoping this was the other way around, so I can brag... as CO I killed a squad of 4, and utility vehicle of some type, and 2 members of my own team on the TG server, when I shot a cruise missile at D on Zavod, even thou I ordered the evacuation and was screaming at my team to get out of D, 2 didn't and they paid with their virtual lives along with the enemy.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I think that was me, I killed lots of people multiple times in that round. In fact, I think I got nine people on one of the missiles. That was my second time commanding, it's kind of fun and I really enjoy that cruise missile so I may have to do it again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X