• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming

Trying out this new streaming thingy...http://www.twitch.tv/tgdredge

Check it out!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Streaming

For anyone else who's interested (and has the right hardware / network speed), Twitch has a really good guide for getting started.

I started doing it a couple weeks ago so that I could go back and watch games later to try to improve, and it's been super handy. It's also nice to have around for all those times when you think "man, I wish I had that on video."

Comment

Tried this, still having some lag/fps stutter issues. We need to grab some coffee and get in TS and go over this stuff one day ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I used to stream competition play back in BF3, I might get back into it now for pub play. I'll put up my channel in here when I have the time to set it up :D

Comment

what software are you using?

not going to actually do this, but my second moniotr could be put to good use when ur on the enemy team ;)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

We ran into that problem at Project Reality this year dilweed
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yeah, stream sniping is a pretty normal problem in any competitive game. I usually run a 30 second delay, but if you're real paranoid, you can always up it to a couple minutes.

Comment

all jokes aside, i've never done it :p that is extremely ridiculous, that is straight cheating in my book

I use a free program called Open Broadcaster software. I've had minimal FPS drop and its good quality. Takes a little bit to set it up, but it works well with Twitch
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Its actually not a problem. People usually stream comp(or otherwise) with a 1 min delay. This is easy to setup in OBC just change the value.

Comment

In a game like BF4 and the pace it maintains I don't think this will become a problem.

In PR where you have to think 10-60 min ahead it was a bigger deal.
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                      In a game like BF4 and the pace it maintains I don't think this will become a problem.

In PR where you have to think 10-60 min ahead it was a bigger deal.
                      yeah, that's what I was thinking, because you can be Km apart, so even a 1 minutes delay would show there general area and what direction there were headed
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Will be picking THIS little beauty up sometime today with any luck! Along with an external HDD for recording vids and stuff. Looking forward to giving it a go! Have been having some good games that I wish I had on video but all other programs and such have failed me.

That being said, I will be making a few "for funnies" videos and will be looking for some bodies ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X