So...uh....New patch out today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...uh....New patch out today

Yay! Hoping everyone has a FUN GAMING DAY!

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Re: So...uh....New patch out today

R16 Updates

Fix for some of the more common server crashes
    Overall performance enhancements
    UCAV ammo replenish time was set from 20 to 90 seconds
    Round time limit intervals were added for the different server types

Lets see how this goes. Glad about the UCAV thing though. Will test previous methods to see if they fixed it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Look forward to getting some time in! Less crashing will be nice!

Comment

The client was patched, so I hope things get more stable. I had been crashing less and less lately. Continuing to think good thoughts.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Client side changes:
          The game update for PC is now live. Please read down below for change notes.

We’ve rolled out a new PC game update and will continue to make improvements based on your feedback. The update includes fixes with the aim to increase the general stability of the game, and eliminates bugs that you may have experienced. It also includes an improvement to the so-called “Netcode”.

UPDATE: We have noticed that players who have SLI enabled on their graphics card may experience graphical flickering. Also, we're looking into the issue where the revive bar would get stuck on-screen in some instances. Both of these have our attention, and we're investigating them.

Dec 16 PC Game Update Notes
          -Fix for a crash that would cause the game to stall, resulting in a sound loop. This should eliminate most of the problems relating to this.
          -Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents.
          -Fixed one of the issues related to the so-called “Netcode” (see below for details).
          -Fix for an issue where 4x the damage from a vehicle's minigun would be applied to the chest when a player had the Defense specialization equipped.
          -Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members.
          -Fix for graphical flickering appearing on terrain.
          -Fixed the instance where players suddenly would transition into Spectator Mode while playing the Defuse game mode.
          -Fix for a Defuse bug where none of the teams would win a round by letting the timer run out. -Fix for players getting stuck in the revive screen after being killed.
          -Fix for players getting stuck in the kill camera after being revived.
          -Fix for the game mode specific ribbons being counted twice in the multiplayer progression.
          -Made NVidia 331.82 or later driver versions mandatory for all players.
          -Disabled DirectX 11.1 on NVidia cards that have outdated drivers.
          -Fixed driver version not being properly detected on NVidia Optimus systems.
          -Fixed a minor crash that could occur when bringing up the scoreboard.

“Netcode” improvement
          We’ve addressed the so called “Kill trading”. This refers to when two players fire at each other and, seemingly, both die at the same time. The time window where a bullet could cause damage from an already dead player is now calculated as intended, decreasing the timeframe when players with high latency could get a kill, even though they should be dead according to the server.
          http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4770534426141/

Comment

Excellent, some really good, important fixes in there.

Comment

-Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members.

....damn, I'll need a new excuse.
              SPOOK...
              "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Spook View Post

....damn, I'll need a new excuse.
                haha, agreed .. . But I am so glad to see this one being fixed, if it has indeed been fixed. I cant tell you how many times I started firing at someone without tags only to have the tags pop up as they fall over backwards. Or as SL been fired at, turn to see a teammate firing at me, or straight up TKd by someone when I know it was this bug causing it.
                theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                E Pluribus Unum
                Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

So my SLI is the problem hmmm...

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Can confirm the new UCAV settings. You can no longer keep yourself supplied with UCAV's every 10-15 seconds. Dropped 2 ammo boxes and fired one off, had to wait 90 seconds for the next one. Beautiful! No more gnats flying around all the time ;) Better pick and choose good times to use these things gents! They don't grow on trees anymore

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Not listed in the client notes, found on reddit: you can no longer use mortars, MAVs, etc. to capture flags.

Also, they fixed Defuse mode! <3

Comment

can the MAVs destroy the UCav Emplacements yet or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
                          can the MAVs destroy the UCav Emplacements yet or no?
                          They use the hand held thing. If you blow up the tube it wouldnt matter as the round is already out. You would have to kill the pilot. I'm purely guessing.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

What will I say when I team kill Zippy now ? LOL
                            sigpic
                            *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Originally posted by CapucinoBob View Post

What will I say when I team kill Zippy now ? LOL
                              "Sorry Zippy, you got in the way of my rifle, and bullets."
                              "Sorry Zippy, you still looked like an enemy soldier, even though your in my squad."
                              "Sorry Zippy, but someone has to put you down, might as well be me because the enemy is doing a poor job at it."
                              "Sorry Zippy, but **** happens!!."

Pick one of them, or use all of them :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...