X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] China Rising launch at Tactical Gamer

NEW CONTENT

Four New maps

Take the fight to the east and dominate on four exotic, all-new multiplayer maps: Altai Range, Dragon Pass, Guilin Peaks, and Silk Road. For Conquest Large layouts click here

New Game Mode

Air Superiority : Jump into your jet or heli and dominate the dogfights in the Air Superiority game mode, where two teams fight for control of the skies.

New Vehicles

The fan-favorite Dirt Bike makes a triumphant return in China Rising, and the new Bomber lets you bring massive destruction from above.

New Weapons

L85A2
    L96A1
    MP7
    MTAR-21
    RPK-74M

New Gadgets

UCAV
    SUAV

CHINA RISING AT TACTICAL GAMER

Launch Intentions

To celebrate the public launch, Tactical Gamer will be running the China Rising expansion pack 24/7 on Tuesday Dec 17th. Our server will also be configured for 64 players during this time. Depending on feedback and interest we may decide to run the expansion exclusively on Wednesday as well.

Post Launch Intentions

The BF4 admin team would like to remind the community on our intentions toward expansion packs for BF4. China Rising and all future expansions that are proven to be a good fit for our server environment will be run daily in our regular rotations. They will be required for uninterrupted play.

For China Rising, we feel the maps provided are a good fit for our server. After the launch party window has ended, CR maps will be run together with the vanilla maps from here on out.

How to acquire China Rising

- You pre-ordered the game. Congrats you already have it - it will be unlocked Dec 17th.
    - Purchase Battlefield Premium. If you see yourself playing this title long term, Premium is the way to go. If you own Premium - you have had access to this expansion for 2 weeks already.
    - If you did not preorder but are hesitant to commit long term to Premium, your lone option is to purchase the China Rising expansion separately. I believe each expansion pack separately is $15. Gamersgate has it - Battlelog has it - other digital stores probably will as well. Most likely this is not very cost efficient in the long term but it is an option. Premium will likely drop in price or go on sale for deeper discounts the later in BF4's lifespan you wait.

Last edited by FBmantis; 12-17-2013, 12:24 PM. Reason: added another store link
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: China Rising launch at Tactical Gamer

Lock, stock and ready for China Rising!

Cheers...
    Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

这将是有趣!

Comment

Nice guys...glad you add this new maps, overall they are a really nice group of maps.

I will be jumping on the server to help you guys populate as allways.
        Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

New maps are definitely welcome. Thanks.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
            这将是有趣!
            Couldnt agree more...
            Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

Good, love the new maps... more open, more battlefield... with said problems also... sniper haven, but with our TG no 3d Doritos rules, should be better then other servers I've been playing on.

My Q. Are they just in the rotation, or are they the only maps in rotation for 48 to 72 hours or something like that. IMO, like to have new map packs featured for a day or two, so everyone can try them out, with limited game play time... and for others to join the server, see what we offer here and stay... jmo
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Look at Launch Intentions above...

Comment

Server is updated with the new maps and running at 64 player capacity.

Comment

Soo, can we shuffle in some vanilla maps yet? :D I am already missing Railway and Paracel. . . Locker can be left out of course.
                    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                    E Pluribus Unum
                    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                      Soo, can we shuffle in some vanilla maps yet? :D I am already missing Railway and Paracel. . . Locker can be left out of course.
                      Yes please.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                        ^^^^
                        100% agree and 200% agree on the Locker map.
                        Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...