Here's to you, random BF4 player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to you, random BF4 player...

A fun thread thread to post tributes to both the encouraging and frustrating behaviors you see from other players.

Here's to you, random visitor to our server.
    - thanks for being enthusiastic,
    - thanks for trying,
    - thanks for following orders better than some vets,
    - thanks for out of the blue surprising me by finding that medic kit and rezzing the whole squad like it was nothing
    - thanks for choosing TG.

^^Stolen from a younger but not any prettier Wicks.

And..

Here's to you, [TG] tagged squad members who spawn on the other side of the map or announce to SL they are taking a tank/LAV/chopper/other asset they have not been assigned. As the primer states, teamwork and squad cohesion are totally overrated.

This was inspired by a previous thread located here.

Re: Here's to you, random BF4 player...

Here's to you, player who sticks it out for an hour seeding the server 1v2 while you are repeatedly murdered without mercy. My KDR thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurLeDongle View Post
      Here's to you, player who sticks it out for an hour seeding the server 1v2 while you are repeatedly murdered without mercy. My KDR thanks you.
      If this is me I am going to chuckle. That round was absolutely miserable for me. All I did was give out kills. K/D was probably around 5/20

On a positive note, at least the seeding worked.
      |TG6|Flarionice
      Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

As said random BF4 player, thank you TG members who lead squads and actually specify objectives. Thank you TG members who actually stick to squad mates so I have some clue of where I am needed and don't spend half the game running around trying to figure out wth the game plan is. Thank you for the revives, med packs, and ammo while I am trying to shoot down that pesky chopper. We, the random gamers, salute you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandnor View Post
          As said random BF4 player, thank you TG members who lead squads and actually specify objectives. Thank you TG members who actually stick to squad mates so I have some clue of where I am needed and don't spend half the game running around trying to figure out wth the game plan is. Thank you for the revives, med packs, and ammo while I am trying to shoot down that pesky chopper. We, the random gamers, salute you!

You are so very welcome Sandnor, and welcome to TacticalGamer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X