BF4 in the News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF4 in the News

Use this thread for posting news stories about BF4 like this one from the Guardian:

"In the background, Battlefield 4 has not performed as well as its predecessor at retail according to industry news site, MCV, UK sales are down 69% compared to Battlefield 3. However, several Triple A franchises, including Assassin's Creed and Battlefield's rival Call of Duty have found the transition from current consoles to the next-gen machines difficult, with sales down across the board.

Whatever the case, this lawsuit has the potential to set an interesting precedent in terms of publisher culpability for problematic launch software. Several major titles have similarly suffered from bugs, glitches and server failures this year, including Diablo III and GTA Online, the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V."
    sigpic

Re: BF4 in the News

They all work wonderfully compared to Obama Care lol

Comment

This made me laugh...

Battlefield 4 Banned In China

The Chinese government has officially banned first-person shooter game, Battlefield 4, calling out Electronic Arts (EA) for developing content that threatens the country's national security.

Comment

LOL! Good find! Yeah, all of that fighting in Shanghai, I think makes people to want to take RPG's and C4 to a large hotel hoping to capture a flag.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by photometric View Post
          lol! Good find! Yeah, all of that fighting in shanghai, i think makes people to want to take rpg's and c4 to a large hotel hoping to capture a flag.
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            They all work wonderfully compared to Obama Care lol
            lawlawlalwlawll
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It's all kinda funny to me, I'm not sure what the complaint is. EA getting sued for a buggy game, people posting in every comment on a news post, or video, "fix the game"; some of these same people are extremely high ranking... So they want Dice to fix a broken game but still play it 8 to 12 hours a day?

What is wrong with the game? A'm i just lucky, only had 2 crashes, everything works great, ultra settings I get 60 plus FPS... Sure, didn't really like the original maps, balance issues need to be addressed, but for the life of me I don't see how BF4 is a bad or buggy game. And in game commas seem to work fine for me.

What am I missing?
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                It's all kinda funny to me, I'm not sure what the complaint is. EA getting sued for a buggy game, people posting in every comment on a news post, or video, "fix the game"; some of these same people are extremely high ranking... So they want Dice to fix a broken game but still play it 8 to 12 hours a day?

What is wrong with the game? A'm i just lucky, only had 2 crashes, everything works great, ultra settings I get 60 plus FPS... Sure, didn't really like the original maps, balance issues need to be addressed, but for the life of me I don't see how BF4 is a bad or buggy game. And in game commas seem to work fine for me.

What am I missing?
                Having a high rank does not correlate with having played more. I wish people would stop saying that lol.

Here are some examples of things that need fixing. http://www.twitch.tv/pwebbb/c/3410908 and http://www.twitch.tv/pwebbb/c/3410906

I also get 60+ on ultra, almost never crash and usually the game works fine when I just mess around. But if you actually want to do something else than just pub, you will notice glitch galore :)

Comment

Those two examples are just hit recognition on the client vs. server side debate...I really don't know how they can make it any better unless it was full server side. Maybe folks shouldn't be in the open so much ;)

On another note, had a blast on the 24th i think, very low server pop (obviously) but leading the squad was a blast! i think we had 3-4 awesome rounds.
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X