Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch doesn't think this gets reported enough....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch doesn't think this gets reported enough....

Good games tonight! Lots of teamwork, following orders etc etc! E-Male, Rikudou1(Different name on forum though I think), Zzippy, Astrocat, eh60a and anybody else I missed who were all good teamplayers tonight! We might not have had ace squad but I think we had a lot of fun tonight!

I think there is too much negativity and bad news on these forums, thought we could use some good news! :)

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Scratch doesn't think this gets reported enough....

Our squad had a blast fighting against you guys, too :)
    Several really fun rounds with:
    Pendryth
    Grunt
    funkatronx
    Aeron
    BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

i really like hitting choppers with RPGs :)

Comment

Here are some (happy) scenes from last night . . .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
          I think there is too much negativity and bad news on these forums, thought we could use some good news! :)
          I concur. I haven't played in a few days, but I had a great squad of guys a few days ago.

On Golmud I had Mangum50, LpBronco, Makarov, & Almighty Lion. We may not have won the round, but we held our objectives.

On Gulin Peaks I had Almighty Lion (at the beginning), LpBronco, Makarov, eh60, & Magnum50. We went back and forth on D, but held it more than not. We broke up and went after other lightly defended flags, but you guys never failed to rally on D when called.

I don't care to be the SL much, but you guys made it fun. With a group like you at my back, I would not hesitate to lead in an instant.

Let's not forget the awards system here at TG. Its another way to bolster your comrades.

Comment

BF4 is a good game, the server settings are fine, and the TG crowd is a fun group operating on a well-administered sever.

I say this not to dredge up old arguments or deny the experience of those who feel otherwise. I have played with, studied, recorded, and reviewed the gameplay in dozens of different TG BF4 squads led by many different TGers and have found the experience fun (occasional exceptions not withstanding) as well as challenging and have witnessed others comment on the fun.

Obviously, not everyone will like the same mode of play, the same gaming environment, or the same constraints, but it will do us good to remember, comment upon, and celebrate the character of gameplay here at TG BF4 -- fun times with good people.

And I have switched to the carbine after months with clunky LMGs.

More fun.

And soon as I rank up, it will be MAV against MAV, Mantis vs E-Male, in the battle of the eye in the skies . . .
            sigpic

Comment

Last night after our squad had been fighting the same group of people over and over I noticed a MAV in the air constantly. I said "If I had to guess I'd say that's Mantis's squad and we need to find him." Sure enough it was. Lol
              BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Note to self: Watch language better, someone may be recording you! lol!

Scratch apologizes, English is his second language, his first being swearing. I usually try to keep it behind the mic to avoid offending people, sometimes I slip up!

[support]

Comment

Scratch apologizes, English is his second language, his first being swearing. I usually try to keep it behind the mic to avoid offending people, sometimes I slip up!

[support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post

Oh no, another person who speaks of themselves in the third person....

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by Photometric
                      Oh no, another person who speaks of themselves in the third person....
                      Dredge approves of this thread.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Dredge also likes to double post, because he is silly.
                        Last edited by Dredge; 12-28-2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: Double Post

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I haven't been able to play much since the game came out but I should be more active here shortly...

Definitely have had more "fun" games on the server than not. Props to everyone I've played with!

Also be patient with me as I get back into playing and squadleading. Soooooooooo much to learn in this game...

Comment

You did just fine. Now stop using me to pad your stats!
                            |TG|Melee
                            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
                              You did just fine. Now stop using me to pad your stats!
                              Well, let's be honest here....who doesn't? ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X