new to bf4 looking to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] new to bf4 looking to play

can somebody point me in the right direction how to join a server where I can play with squads on a more personal level? I'm family with the TS platform, just not sure what I need to do.

thanks
    Blake

Re: new to bf4 looking to play

Welcome to TG! Lets get you started with TS info: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

And here is the server info: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...Active-Admins/

That should get you all set to jump on the TG server and play with VoIP, squad leaders, and mature team work!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hey Dallas, you can find the TG teamspeak info in the right hand sidebar of our website. You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page. There are lobby, contact an admin, and individual squad channels set up for BF4. Try to keep the lobby quiet during rounds. Squad leaders will generally let you know if they are running in teamspeak. To be honest I find people aren't using TS for BF4 most of the time. If you join a TG tagged squad chances are good people will be using voip but you may have noticed sometimes it will crap out.

Edit: Ninja'd

Comment

Thanks allot guys, I'm going to try to get on in a hour or so and try to join up.
        DSL

Comment

Welcome aboard Dallas, I saw you out there, and hope you had fun, look for squads where there are a few people who have TG tags on their name to get the real feel of the server.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

[MENTION=83950]DallasSkyLine[/MENTION], how was your first outing on the server?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Feel free to join up in a squad I might be leading or even if I'm just a part of one. I'd be glad to show you the ropes around the server. I'm typically squadded up with one or two of the 1st MIP. As long as you follow orders and stick with the squad you are more than welcome.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed