Wth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wth

So... some but munch or munches named Derp just crashed a bunch of servers for EA, sony, dota ........ and now I'm in the forums complaining cause I can't play. Thank weak minded fools and there misguided personal agenda of ignorance for there supremely annoying existence. If you HACK, PLZ do something use full with it instead.

Re: Wth

Yeah what him said!

Comment

Is that why I can't logon to EA? Hunt them down and...
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

So I'm not the only one unable to login to origin? was worried for a second there...
        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

from EA Supports Twitter

We're working to resolve connectivity/login issues affecting various platforms/games. Thank you for your patience. Updates when available^EX
          It seems this group have been attacking other companies/games all week.
          It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
          - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

They're hitting Planetside2 and Steam as well. Basically, they're a bunch of bored teenage twits with more time and rage than sense. And they're ruining one of the few days off I've had in weeks.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

They started off with attacking a LoL streamer this weak, bringing down the games that he played and then they continued on with bringing down servers and websites. Derptrolling is the name of the group with one of them being 16 from what I found. yeah..
              Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I never understood the desire to attack gaming servers, why don't they do us a favor and attack and erase credit card accounts. ;)
                (not that I'm condoning illegal activity, just saying.)
                ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Yes I agree they ruined my night of relaxation getting blown up by you guys last night.
                  I came I saw I got blowed UP

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X