Kit Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Status

I imagine that by now most TGers have aquired all their kits. I am fully acquired in Recon and Support but need to work on Assault and Engineer kit acquisition.

Is anyone else this far behind?
    sigpic

Re: Kit Status

I am behind on my Recon and Support kits, want to trade? ha ha

Comment

I'm behind on my Support kit. Everything else has been maxed out. Assault kit was the first. Already got 5 service stars and halfway to 6. Engineer has 2, Recon has 1. Weapon aquisition is a different story. Assault rifles, carbines and pistols are the only classes that I have fully unlocked so far.
      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

I got everything unlocked including almost all weapon ;)
        Just missing the recon assignment and a battlepack knife !

Comment

I have everything for Assault Medic and Engineer. Only about 1/3 of the way through acquiring weapons for Support, < 1/4 of the way through for weapons for Recon, and still have quite a few pistols left to acquire along with all the various drones.

As for attachments, I only have attachments for ~8 weapons all unlocked. The rest are perhaps on their 2nd or 3rd attachment assuming I ever used that weapon, otherwise, nothing is unlocked attachment-wise for unused weapons.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

All my kits are unlocked (20 Assault stars!), but I still need all of the single player mission weapons unlocked (not sure i'll ever do this), the final two shotguns, the final two DMRs, and a couple LMGs. Also I guess three knives, though I don't know why I should care about which knife I use.

That said, I only have the AEK, ACE 23, M416, MTAR-21, and 93R with all attachments

EDIT: Oh I guess I don't have the SUAV unlocked yet.

Comment

I have yet to earn a single star in RECON. I am close to getting the Radio becon but then will stop there. I wish the Beacon was available with all classes. Don't mind running a squad but I need the dang becon. Maybe it should be a Support option too?
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Class kits: Done
                Weapons: Done except for pistol, DMR, PDW, sniper and shotgun which I have a ways to go on.
                Vehicles: Done except for jets and helicopters.
                And of course lots of weapon attachments to unlock.

So even though it feels like I've unlocked a lot there still seems to be quite a ways to go.
                Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

for what it's worth, if you still find yourself with kits or weapons to unlock next month during the premium event (assuming you own premium), slap on a 100 or 200% boost and play with those kits. You'll have things unlocked withing a couple of good rounds.

That doesn't work for attachments (which work on pure kills) or weapons that require certain assignments, but it works for the ordinary weapons and kits.

Comment

Done with Recon and Support.

Almost done with Carbines my weapon of choice.
                    I came I saw I got blowed UP

Comment

I finished up Assault, Engineer, and Support. I dont have much of anything for recon since I never use that kit.

I dont really plan to get all the weapons since I never use PDWs, DMRs, or shotguns. Im always running a carbine, regardless of kit.
                      And within carbines I really only use two of them, so my unlocks dont make a huge difference to me.
                      |TG6|Flarionice
                      Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

I've got Assault and Support, and Engineer fully unlocked, and almost nothing for Recon. Without a minimap or prevalent exploitation of vehicle locks, I don't seem much benefit for the Recon class other than squad beacon.

Comment

havn't played one single round as recon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wave View Post
                            Without a minimap or prevalent exploitation of vehicle locks, I don't seem much benefit for the Recon class other than squad beacon.
                            While I think there's very little contribution in sniping, I definitely see a value in the MAV, SUAV, and to a limited degree the deployable SOFLAM (though I think the PLD is often preferable). Thus, I've played recon a grand total of twice now. Should have all that gear unlocked any second now...annnnnnny second...

Comment

Originally posted by Flario View Post
                              I finished up Assault, Engineer, and Support. I dont have much of anything for recon since I never use that kit.

I dont really plan to get all the weapons since I never use PDWs, DMRs, or shotguns. Im always running a carbine, regardless of kit.
                              And within carbines I really only use two of them, so my unlocks dont make a huge difference to me.
                              THIS! That, and all the above.

I pretty much use the ACE 52 CQB all the time, which explains the 36 service stars of a total 88 weapon stars. Except I do use the M416 as assault(28 SS) .. and do use the M240B (6 SS)on some rare occasions.

BTW, what is a PDW and DMR? just kidding
                              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse