X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] IHS Event 18 Jan 2014

TacticalGamer.com IHS Sponsored BF4 Epic Fun Time
    18 January 2014 1300 Hours EST

TacticalGamer.com and the Battlefield Admins present to you our first IHS Sponsored Event! All current IHS's are encouraged to gather their troops and attend, settle those rivalries on the field of battle!

What is it?: This event is basically a chance for IHS's and their members to plan ahead a day to be online all together. With seeding, and trying to help balance game play IHS's get broke up throughout the course of several rounds on the server. This event is specifically designed to take that out of the equation. IHS's will be able to play together for as long as they would like! Also, this gives respective IHS leadership a chance to get potential new recruits into the fold and see how they operate within the squad.

What does this mean for us not in IHS's? Nothing. You are still welcome on the server, just be advised the squads you jump into will be utilizing IHS leadership. Attacking, defending, trying new tactics etc. So be prepared to have to carry your share of the burden. Also be advised that you may have to find a squad later on in the event as more of that particular IHS become available. This is not to inconvenience you, but this event is centered around IHS's. So we apologize before hand if you have to move mid round.

What if I dont want to run in an IHS squad? Well then you're silly and I will take your dog tags....but seriously: If you don't want to be apart of an IHS squad there will be independent squads setup with pre-approved leadership. These leaders will have volunteered for the spot and have been vetted by the admin team. The reason behind this is to keep the spirit of the event alive across all squads. Why should the IHS squads have all the good leadership? Or...leadership in general. Or in the case of the 42nd, someone to blame when they lose again. This event is being sponsored by IHS's so everyone on the server can experience what its like to have an SL that is active and gives orders.

Thats all well and good, but how will you get squads together and keep them together? Witchcraft.

Will there be commanders? Sure! If someone wants to step up and CO a side by all means let us know. This wont be your average CO game though. SL's will be required to follow orders, and since most SL's will be leading IHS squads you can expect good things from them. That being said, you have to use your assets wisely. Some players dont like playing whack-a-mole or fighting for one flag all night just so you can get a cruise missile. You are gonna have to use your head for this one.

What maps/game modes will we play? All of them? None of them? Why do you have to ask hard questions? Maps and game modes will be chosen carefully by closing our eyes and clicking on things till a new map loads.......Just be prepared to have multiple maps and game modes thrown your way.

How long will this event last? Until it's over. The event, squads, etc will last as long as everyone is having fun and as long as the players want it to. If it only lasts an hour, then it only lasts an hour. If it goes for 8 hours, then you all need jobs and probably new girlfriends/wives, but we will keep it running for 8 hours.

What do we, the players, need to do on event day? Be in Team Speak roughly an hour before the event starts. This will let the admins get a headcount and start getting everyone in game. Once you are in game, there will be specific channels setup for the game. We will be trying something new!

All that we, The Glorious Admin Team Of Awesomeness And Puppies, need is for IHS leadership to get a headcount of members looking to participate. Once you have it post it up here so we can get an accurate count and start to divy up the teams. If you are a free agent, post up as such and we will plug you in with a squad. Priority will be given to full IHS squads, semi full IHS squads, supporting members, members.

Also, just so everyone can't say they didn't know. This event will follow all applicable TG rules, and BF4 rules. This is everyones official first and last warning. This event is designed to showcase what TG is, so lets keep our TG bearing.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: IHS Event 18 Jan 2014

*Reserved For Adminy Things*

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Great news guys...i will try to make it is 15:00 pm here but we are in summer here so im not sure if i will be at the beach that day...if is horrible count me in for sure. Will be a great chance to meet all the others Irregulars that i dont know.

Hope there is more in the future of this, really like the idea and if im not there have fun and work together!!!
      Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

My weekend off... I'll be there representing the 18th SF... will be with my squad, BUT if a commander is desired/wanted, I can play that role pretty well too... whatever the team/18th needs.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I kick puppies... but count me in anyway as a free agent.

Comment

I'm in!! Can we use channel commander to facilitate SL to SL to CO comms?
            BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post
              I'm in!! Can we use channel commander to facilitate SL to SL to CO comms?
              We have something easier planned ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I'm in.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Sounds like fun, Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                    We have something easier planned ;)
                    It's not "The whole team in the same channel" is it?

Comment

Sounds fun! i'll be there

Comment

Hopefully in.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post
                          It's not "The whole team in the same channel" is it?
                          Nope. You will see ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                            Nope. You will see ;)
                            OK, great! Now I'm excited :)

Comment

Will I get an Outlook invite for this event?

Count me in....
                              Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse