Thank you TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you TG

Got to play a rather drawn out round last night on Altai Range. We wound up losing, but not by much. Despite the loss, it was a lot of fun. An entire squad armor column. Trying to hold a capture point against an onslaught of armor (At one point we were mobbed by 4 APV's and the MAA). It was insane and fun! So thank you TG for one of the entertaining and exciting rounds I have gotten to play in a while.

Re: Thank you TG

Sandor - glad you had a good time on the server! Make sure to visit us often and squad up!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Welcome to TG Sandnor, glad you had a good time, hope to see you on the server again soon!

Comment

Man, that is a fun map. Good to see you enjoyed, too.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Welcome to TG! Look forward to seeing you on the server.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I am sure you will see me around. I usually play a round or two a night depending on my free time (40 yr old and dating again) during the week. Weekends are always a toss up. I tend to play a round or two then take a break then play a round the break. One thing is for sure, my twitch reflexes are shot to hell and back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandnor View Post
              I am sure you will see me around. I usually play a round or two a night depending on my free time (40 yr old and dating again) during the week. Weekends are always a toss up. I tend to play a round or two then take a break then play a round the break. One thing is for sure, my twitch reflexes are shot to hell and back.
              Well then...you'll feel right at home with a whole bunch of us then...many of us are North of 40 so you should fit right in.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                Well then...you'll feel right at home with a whole bunch of us then...many of us are North of 40 so you should fit right in.
                Many of their twitch reflexes are shot to hell as well ;) Makes it easy for us young'uns
                |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

40's are prime time, its the new 27ish. Glad you found us Sandnor, good people here.

Comment

Lol! I'd be happy if 40 was the new 35 to be honest. Upside though is I have a lot more free time and cash then I did at 27 so that is a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by CorpDuty View Post
                      Many of their twitch reflexes are shot to hell as well ;) Makes it easy for us young'uns
                      Bastardo !
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                        Bastardo !
                        Easy Grunt, I know how you get in the morning before you have your metamucil :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by CorpDuty View Post
                          hhehehe ;)

Welcome Sandnor, I am glad you found us!
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X