Q. about the SP assignments...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q. about the SP assignments...

Just did the campaign, not that I cared too, but wanted to get all the assignments and weapon unlocks for it... finished the campaign, and only got 4 out of the 6 assignments complete, so 2 weapon rewards not achieved... both said the requirement was to "make the final decision"; which I did, picked Irish... did I miss something? Just wondering... got a little OCD when it comes to completing things in games etc etc. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Q. about the SP assignments...

At the end of the game there are 3 choices. You made one of them. You will complete the other two assignments when you replay last mission and choose the other choices

Comment

ahhh... thx... 3, I only saw 2 but will try again.

thx
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

The third choice is to do nothing.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I actually refereed to THIS guide when I was looking to complete those assignments. It also tells you where all the dogtags are hiding if want them, I just picked up the ones that were easy to walk by.
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Personally, I hate having to do some of the things they want to gain access to certain weapons. The support UCAV comes to mind. Have you ever seen draeh use a jet? No. There is a reason for that. I suck.

EA/DICE had me in mind when they offered the $5 access packages in BF3.

Comment

For those assignments that require jet use try:

Playing air superiority until your team wins. Its bound to happen sooner or later. Just fly your jet in the cap zones don't even try to shoot. OR play the version with attack helicopters if you are better with those.

For the ribbon that needs jet combat something or other. Get in either jet when the enemy has a commander and shoot down the C-130. Big slow moving target, easy kills.

That is what worked for me anyways.
              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                For those assignments that require jet use try:

Playing air superiority until your team wins. Its bound to happen sooner or later. Just fly your jet in the cap zones don't even try to shoot. OR play the version with attack helicopters if you are better with those.

For the ribbon that needs jet combat something or other. Get in either jet when the enemy has a commander and shoot down the C-130. Big slow moving target, easy kills.

That is what worked for me anyways.
                I spent almost an entire week trying to get the Jet Ribbons, and would get only one or two kills round. I ended up getting all three ribbons on the same round when an enemy Commander kept putting up the C-130 and the opposing team spawning on it. Paracel storm works well for this as you can take out the Attack boats Ribs, and Jet skies with the Attack Jet and the Laser Guided missile.
                ||TG-Irr| Chaos777b

Comment

Winning air superiority is easy as pie. Everyone on those servers dogfights, so just fly to the cap points, get bleed, and you win. As for actually getting ribbons, there are two ways. Getting in the attack jet and picking on full boats on Paracel is one way to do it (a good cannon burst and a LGM kills it, netting you usually 3-5 kills) or you can grind up stealth jet points until you get active radar missiles and then go on a killing rampage in Air Superiority. Seriously, those things are broken. You just need to be able to land a decent 20mm burst on your target and then let fly with two ARMs and down goes a target. I was typically getting 2-4 kills a round before ARMs and my very next round I posted a 17-4 kdr. I'm really not good with jets, but ARMs in Air Superiority are just unfair.
                  I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X