Whats this? (screen)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this? (screen)

I see this pop up once in a while, never noticed it before... what is it? Whats it mean?

whatsthisbf4.jpg
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Whats this? (screen)

I know this has been bothering me too. Don't quote me on this, but you know when you here over your soldiers radio, "tank/sniper/something to your east!"? I've noticed this up a couple of times when I've heard that and it appeared and then disappeared a few seconds later. I think this is a visual indicator to check your map. However, I am not entirely sure because every time I was pretty busy fighting someone off, so like I said, don't quote me on that.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Its something DICE have added to check system performance and things like network/connection issues and latency etc. I think it's some form of diagnostic from which they can gather data from what I recall reading in the last patch notes.

Comment

They added some icons like that in the last patch so that when people post videos showing issues with "netcode" or whatever else, they can see if there are known problems that could be causing it. I don't know how many there are, they didn't specify, as it's mostly for internal use. I'm pretty sure the one in the image is to indicate packet loss.

Comment

It is an indicator of anything that is going wrong with your client such as packet loss, FPS drops, etc.

Comment

Very Interesting.

It reminds me of doing some CAD work with multiple planes XD
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse