Handguns for free on Origin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handguns for free on Origin

I found this on Reddit. In case anyone wants the handguns unlocked but doesnt really want to grind them.
    https://www.origin.com/en-au/store/b...t-kit-ANW.html

Cheers

PS: I was gonna give credit to the reddit post, but for some reason the forums wont let me post it

Re: Handguns for free on Origin

Nice find! It had been mentioned this was going to be part of player appreciation month, nice that they advertised this so well😝
    sigpic

Comment

tl;dr: Try grinding up the pistols and shotties on servers that only allow those weapons.

I ended up "grinding" ALL pistols, ALL shotties, ALL DMRs and ALL Sniper rifles.
      There are servers set up for ONLY pistols, and also some for ONLY pistols and shotties. Those servers make it possible (and in fact, really FUN) to unlock those weapons. They auto-kick players who get a kill with anything disallowed.
      Except for the sniper rifles, and somewhat the DMRs, the "grinding" was really fun.
      Not only that, but the time I spent using the pistols and shotties was good training on the weapons. Now, if I want to take a shottie into Metro or Locker, I'm not only well-equipped (attachments, etc), but I'm more than familiar with all my weapons.

(The Sniper rifles were grindy. Hard for me to get kills. For all of us that gripe about snipers, we should realize that it actually takes quite a bit of skill to do the job effectively. Or even to get kills, really. (Except on Hardcore))

The DMRs are only grindy because of the attachments. Getting iron-sight kills with them is *really* hard, and even after getting the 4x, it's still hard until you get something to reduce vertical recoil (muzzle brake or vertical grip).
      BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Arrg..I jsut started the Pistol Grind too.. Got the Shorty the other day.. on a Pistol only server (Fun tho!)..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

tldr: I dont enjoy pistol only servers, and dont usually get many points on pistols given the way I use them.

Oh you still have to get the unlocks for the pistols, this only gives access to them.
          I myself dont usually like to go into extremelly restrictive servers. I like TGs rules, and dont play sniper enough for the 3 sniper rule to bother me. However, I like using pistols as sidearms and not main weapons. Using them for killing off enemies from behind, or when I run out of bullets for my main gun.
          That means however that I dont usually get good pistol scores and as such I only have the basic one and the Rex unlocked, but my favourite of the bunch is the FN57, which would take me a long time to unlock (barring pistol only servers).

This gives me the chance of using the pistol I want, and work to get the unlocks I want, without having to go into servers I dont really enjoy. I will most likelly try and get the unlocks for all pistols anyway, but now I dont have to worry about getting to my favourite pistol.

Comment

TY for the information!

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

*Does not care about leveling in FPS. This is quite nice.

Comment

Thanks! Me and my buddy very happy about this. Would have literally taken me forever to unlock the 1911.
                AnimalMother
                Ex TG-31st LR
                "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

+1 rep :icon_cool:icon14:

:icon_frow
                  |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                  sigpic

Comment

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...kits-now-live/

DMR shortcut bundle for Premium people right now, click button at bottom of post.

Comment

By the way, DMRs are also on giveaway for Premium people. Click on the news item, go down and press on the PREMIUM GIVEAWAY button

Comment

Thanks gents. It would have taken me forever to get the DMRs unlocked.

Comment

LOL I grinded most of the pistols and shotguns before Christmas. Oh EA.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                            LOL I grinded most of the pistols and shotguns before Christmas. Oh EA.......
                            Granades are free next week, and Shotguns for Premiums too lol

Comment

I was happy unlock all the DMRs, because I don't really play recon at all and wouldn't have unlocked any of them, but for the pistols, I want to unlock them myself :)
                              RPGish elements really appeal to me; unlocking things, etc., all give me a goal above and beyond whatever game mode I'm playing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X