Who has Premium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has Premium

Updated poll to determine how many TG members have BF4 Premium.
    Yes I have Premium
    76.71%
    No I don't have Premium
    23.29%

The poll is expired.

Re: Who has Premium

Bump, please vote, the information is extremely useful, thanks all!

Comment

not a supporting member but im part of the Irregulars so i guess my vote counts?
      Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Everyone's does :)

Got it the other week. Not had chance to play on TG much yet though. Time zone difficulties and the like
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Please please implement the new dlc like the last one...I do not have premium and it would stink to have to disconnect second map or so. It's only two weeks !!
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
            Please please implement the new dlc like the last one...I do not have premium and it would stink to have to disconnect second map or so. It's only two weeks !!
            Keep in mind, you'll get d/c even after two weeks, unless you buy Premium, or the single expansion for $14.99 USD.

Comment

Unless you don't plan on getting all of the expansions, premium is the better way to go since retail is $10 cheaper than if you bought each expansion. If you look online, you'll probably notice it cheaper through deals.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Probably need to buy.
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                - Check me out on The Onion
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I have premium

Comment

I know I'll catch flak for this, but if 75% of the respondents have Premium, let's run the server with the Second Assault maps now. We will attract traffic and we do have those who are playing with us regularly that will be playing on other servers to get the new maps. I'd hate to see us lose momentum now. My apologies to those without premium, but I'm thinking of the greater good on this.

Start the hate mail.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

No premium for me. Wasn't in the budget at the time when I pre-ordered the base game and post-launch, the thought of giving EA any more of my hard earned money after the way they botched this release, just didn't sit well with me. I've reconsidered it since then, but only if I can find it at a discount and can swing the extra cash. If not, I'll probably end up buying the DLC's separately, like I did in BF3 and just eat the $10 bucks I would save with Premium. Not really a huge deal to me.
                      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

I don't have premium and I actually think Dispo makes a good point.

I'd be interested to know what the actual ratio of premium to standard users in the larger BF4 community is but the release of new maps is bound to stir up the player base and if people think its good for the server I'm all for putting the maps up now.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                          I know I'll catch flak for this, but if 75% of the respondents have Premium, let's run the server with the Second Assault maps now. We will attract traffic and we do have those who are playing with us regularly that will be playing on other servers to get the new maps. I'd hate to see us lose momentum now. My apologies to those without premium, but I'm thinking of the greater good on this.

Start the hate mail.
                          Pretty much this.

I will still send you hate mail though, 'cus its you! :)

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post

Start the hate mail.
                            I agree. Last night was really slow to get going. We had to play domination with around 10 people, ick. Maybe it was just because it was the first night and people wanted to check out the new maps. I might do the same in the next few days, but other servers just don't cut it.

I need some Oman at TG.

Comment

I would recommend leaving the old maps in rotation and just spread out the new maps among the old. Yes, people might need to dconnect for a round, but they will be able to play on the server still.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X