Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new expasion pack that has just come out....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new expasion pack that has just come out....

When I bought the digital deluxe version of BF4 it came with China Rising. Does anyone know if the other expansion packs are included or are they to be purchased?
    In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
    ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
    ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
    ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Re: new expasion pack that has just come out....

Must be purchased. I did the same thing. Waiting to see if Premium drops in price like it did with BF3.

Comment

I broke down and got it today. There is a good chance premium isn't going on sale any time soon (at least up here in Canada). Greenman Gaming has had some discounts but I haven't been able to get them to work for me. I would expect to see a price drop next fall once the game has been out for a year.

Given the amount of time I'm planing on playing, full price is worth it so I get all the dlc. If I had to do it over again i would not have bought the digital deluxe, should have bought the base game with premium originally it would've been cheaper.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, since China Rising is also part of the Premium package, those of us who already had it with Deluxe edition are not getting full value by buying Premium. But, c'est la vie.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Merde!
          In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
          ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
          ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
          ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

Originally posted by JudyGarland View Post
            Merde!
            That's what I thought when I realized as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X