Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF4 Second Assault Gulf of Oman (video/Spoiler)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF4 Second Assault Gulf of Oman (video/Spoiler)

My favorite part of the whole new Second Assualt map pack for BF4... on Gulf of Oman, filmed in real time, not sped up... even more awesome when your on the ground in the middle of a fire right. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7h-QACOlx4

(best viewed full screen, 1080p) but if not:

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BF4 Second Assault Gulf of Oman (video/Spoiler)

After playing during the Sandstorm, I gotta say it looks awesome. But I was expecting something more along the lines of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.. 30 feet visibility tops

(I was gonna embed a video of the scene Im talking about here, but the forums wont let me)

Comment

Overall, the new maps are great. Oman is a bit different than the originals, but awesome. Some of the cap zones are really small...

Comment

How likely would it be for a sand storm to come in from the ocean?
        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Looks like a typical summer day in AZ when the haboob (media hype name for dust or sand storm) rolls through. As Namebot stated in another thread the INRV cuts right through it.

Comment

How likely would it be for a sand storm to come in from the ocean?
            Ya, when I was filming it, I wondered about that. ;)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              Ya, when I was filming it, I wondered about that. ;)
              Someone on Reddit posted the answer for this mystery!

i.imgur.com/34r56BL.jpg

PS: Sorry for the offtopic, but this is the 3rd or 4th time I want to post an image, video or link and the forums wont let me; yet I see people embeding videos without issues.. Why is this?

Comment

Your link is missing "http://" to embed you just need to "[img]" & "[/img]" before and after it.

Comment

I resorted to taking the http out so the forums wouldnt recognize it as a link. It would nt let me use [img][/img] nor put the link on its own so people could click it.
                  Might it have something to do with me being under a certain threshold of posts? or not being a supporting member? ie, to avoid dummy accounts from spamming

PS: HAHAHA see where I had to use "http" up there? thats because it wont let me write it the proper way. I get this message "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

Comment

Someone who may know the exact number can correct me, but I think at 45 posts you should be OK.

Comment

The picture posted is correct. When steaming in the Persian gulf during (1st gulf war) we had to add extra air filtering material to air intakes on the ship, when sand storms came across the desert they did not stop at waters edge. On a particularly large storm we a large coating of sand everywhere topside and very fine dust made it through the extra filters.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                        The picture posted is correct. When steaming in the Persian gulf during (1st gulf war) we had to add extra air filtering material to air intakes on the ship, when sand storms came across the desert they did not stop at waters edge. On a particularly large storm we a large coating of sand everywhere topside and very fine dust made it through the extra filters.
                        That must wreck machinery. I wonder what sort of care must be taken to maintain Helicopters and Airplanes.

Comment

I had to deal with one on the drive north to Baghdad, during OIF in 2003....it was nuts. When I pulled out the air filter after the storm I had maybe 5 LB of sand in there.
                          Word

Comment

crazy! great video, cant wait to play the maps this weekend
                            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X