Snipers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snipers

If you are going to limit snipers then do it from the beginning, don"t kill me every time I snipe someone.... If you cannot fix this on your server I will not play there...

I know you probably don't care but it is ****ty the way you have it set up!!!!

I really enjoy your servers otherwise

Re: Snipers

The death is unfortunate, but it is not counted against your kdr nor does it reflect the death on the scoreboard. Our admin team has worked hard within the BF4 framework to make this as painless as possible. I know they are making further updates to help inform players of the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain01 View Post
      If you are going to limit snipers then do it from the beginning, don"t kill me every time I snipe someone.... If you cannot fix this on your server I will not play there...

I know you probably don't care but it is ****ty the way you have it set up!!!!

I really enjoy your servers otherwise
      You can always issue the sniper request !snipers to see how many slots are open as well. But as Draeh said, it doesn't affect your KDR or scoreboard statistics.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Not that it's a really big deal but the other night I was doing pretty well and ran out of bullets and picked up a kit from someone. The kit just happened to be a sniper kit and I got killed because the team was over the sniper limit. That definitely stunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
          Not that it's a really big deal but the other night I was doing pretty well and ran out of bullets and picked up a kit from someone. The kit just happened to be a sniper kit and I got killed because the team was over the sniper limit. That definitely stunk.
          That is why I avoid Recon kits like the plague when I need ammo badly. XD Just not worth the death and resulting time cost to my squad.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X