Question on the addition of Second Assault into the standard rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the addition of Second Assault into the standard rotation

I was just looking at the server page on Battlelog and noticed that the map rotation had been changed from being exclusively Second Assault maps to the regular mix of vanilla/China Rising, and now includes the Second Assault maps.

I'm assuming that if you are not a premium member, and you are still able to join the server (provided its not on a Second Assault map) you will be able to play per usual until a Second Assault map comes into the rotation and you will be kicked for not having premium?

Or is it as simple as: If you don't have premium/Second Assault, you cannot play on the server?

I realize I could have checked this quite simply, but I figured I would ask to save myself the hassle of starting and closing, restarting, etc. BF4.
    |TG6|Flarionice
    Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Re: Question on the addition of Second Assault into the standard rotation

You should be good to play. This is the reason the SA maps are spread out. Though when you are able get the Map pack they are definitely worth it.

Also god to see you back again. Will hopefully be able join in later today.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Question on the addition of Second Assault into the standard rotation

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure whether or not I'll be there tonight, but definitely some time this week, maybe for some seeding.
      |TG6|Flarionice
      Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse