Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a blast

Hey all,

As the title says, had a blast last night. I've been searching for a good server for a while now, aside from some meat grinder fun on locker and now metro, I haven't had good experiences on many servers...until now. My brother linked me your server a while back and finally got a chance to jump in for more than a few minutes. Had a great time on the few maps I played. Actual teamwork...love it.

As long as I can swing more than 10-15 minutes at a clip, you'll be seeing more of me.

Re: Had a blast

Welcome to the fun.

What name does your brother go by?
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

joecob

Comment

Welcome Thaliff!

Comment

Welcome Thaliff, glad you enjoy the same thing that the rest of are here for, teamwork and respect. Hope you decide to stay a while.

.. and yeah, I know the name joecob.. I remember the first night I saw him on the server, in my squad, or I was in his(as SL), not sure. I do remember he was off doing his own thing at first, like many "new guests" to the server. I explained our expectations toward giving and following orders, and he fell in line. When I disconnected that night I had a friend request from him. I have seen him on the server quite a bit since then, often killing me. :/ Anyway, the point is, that many of us found TG by chance. We found out there is a place where players use teamwork and mutual respect for others as the main goal to enjoying games.

I, myself was kicked from the TG server the first round I ever played on it, for trying to Jihad Jeep some tanks. I rejoined and fell in line, while some of my former clan mates were raging in chat about me getting kicked, one eventually got banned. I came to the forums later that night, liked the ideals of TG so much that I never left, for better or worse(for TG).
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
            Welcome Thaliff, glad you enjoy the same thing that the rest of are here for, teamwork and respect. Hope you decide to stay a while.

.. and yeah, I know the name joecob.. I remember the first night I saw him on the server, in my squad, or I was in his(as SL), not sure. I do remember he was off doing his own thing at first, like many "new guests" to the server. I explained our expectations toward giving and following orders, and he fell in line. When I disconnected that night I had a friend request from him. I have seen him on the server quite a bit since then, often killing me. :/ Anyway, the point is, that many of us found TG by chance. We found out there is a place where players use teamwork and mutual respect for others as the main goal to enjoying games.

I, myself was kicked from the TG server the first round I ever played on it, for trying to Jihad Jeep some tanks. I rejoined and fell in line, while some of my former clan mates were raging in chat about me getting kicked, one eventually got banned. I came to the forums later that night, liked the ideals of TG so much that I never left, for better or worse(for TG).

Thanks. Teamwork, or lack thereof is something he and I always complain about. It's one thing when you are on TDM locker farming kills to open up weapons, it's far more important for objectives and all around enjoyment. I don't mind losing, it's losing because you're outclassed and no one on your team gives a hoot, now that irks me.

Comment

Come for the teamwork, stay for the free beer.

Welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

What Angel said... Teamwork and respect make gaming 1000% better. I can't even play on public servers for very long any more without getting frustrated or bored without my TG Squad mates.

Glad you found us and joined us on the forum. I think you will find that this is a great group to game with.

See you on the battlefield.

Comment

Welcome. I haven't been here long, but I don't think I've played on another server since I found TG. It's funny, I was just thinking about this while browsing reddit and seeing everyone complain about inactive SLs and no one using VOIP. I guess it's still a mess out there on most servers, and no one really plays together.

Hope to see you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                    Come for the teamwork, stay for the free beer.
                    Free beer?! This is news to me! And I've been here for how long? LOL
                    |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Will look for you in-game! Make sure if you weren't already, you hop in TS with us!
                      |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalDrummer View Post
                        Free beer?! This is news to me! And I've been here for how long? LOL
                        You only get free beer if you live within a 100 meters of E-Male .. for the rest of us, it is BYOB
                        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                        E Pluribus Unum
                        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
                          You only get free beer if you live within a 100 meters of E-Male .. for the rest of us, it is BYOB
                          Well, crap! LOL. Windsor is across the Detroit river and that's at least an hour-plus from me. And Ottawa is a whole lot farther. BYOB it is. haha.
                          |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

BYOB...sounds good!

As to TS, whats the protocol? I did jump in it for a bit last night, but didn't recognize names to who was on server. I was running with cptCuervo (hmmm...Cuervo...) but after having to afk for kids I cam back and ran a few more rounds.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X