What's up! New here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up! New here

Hey what's going on everyone? FreeFire here. Just signed up. My brother and I have been playing on the server for a little while now. Sometimes getting stomped on but most of the time playing. Haha. Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to the group.

Re: What's up! New here

Welcome! I love when new people join. It gives me new tags to add to my collection muahahahaha

Seriously though, welcome to TG!! Have a read through the forums and don't be shy about posting. Any questions post em up

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Greetings FreeFire,

I have been a member since 2005 and am still getting stomped on!

Welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Well then it is good to know we're all getting stomped on together. Ha! I did have a question for you guys. We (both my brother and myself) were interested in becoming clan members as well. We've been doing BF mainly just the two of us since BF2 and are really interested in more tactical play. I see there's a bunch of [TG] and then there's some [TG##] squads. Don't know much of anything about [TG] other than you guys have a great server going and everyone is pretty cool. So then my question... What can we do to become a part of what you guys have here?

Comment

This is not a clan. It is a community. No pay to belong. Just follow the rules and principles, put TG in front of your name, and join us! Others will provide details...
          sigpic

Comment

Emale pretty much covered it.

1.) Read community and game rules
            2.) Be mature and respectful on the servers and the forums
            3.) Throw on TG tags
            4.) ?
            5.) Profit.

Simples!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Extra points for SouthPark reference.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard FreeFire
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFire View Post
                  .... I see there's a bunch of [TG] and then there's some [TG##] squads.
                  The [TG##] tags are folks who are in TG in-house-squads. Example: [TG18] is the 18th Special Forces Operational Detachment, [TGIR] is the Irregulars, and so on. Check it here for all ya need to know about IHS's if you're interested: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/ihs-inf...s-dummies.html

The normal [TG] tags are other folks who aren't part of an IHS, but part of the community. Although, you may run across some that have "1stMIP-" as part of their names with the TG tags in front of it. (1st MIP is the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon, which is E-Male and company.)

Anywho, welcome! Looking forward to playing with ya!
                  |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG! Be sure to read the primer so you understand what is expected of those who wear the tags.

Just to be clear, you don't change your player name to include TG, you add it to your battlelog profilei as a clan tag. The brackets will be added automatically.
                    |TG|Melee
                    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Glad you found TG. We support a wide range of games and servers as well. I bounce between BF and ARMA. A bit schizophrenic I know as the two titles are totally opposite but...

One key thing noone has addressed. Our community is run on som very simple principles that have been defined in what we call the Tactical Gamer Primer and you can find it here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

The TG Primer was penned by Apophis, the founder or TacticalGamer, a number of years ago when this site ( or a previous iteration of it) was founded. it's a road map for the community that guides us on the type of game play that separates TG from the rest of the gaming universe. You should read it and give it some thought as to how it applies to your own gaming approach. If you think you are in concert with the primer than you really are a part of the TG community.

The other thing you should know is the servers and this site is paid for through supporting memberships. Paying for a supporting membership isn't required to be a part of the TG community but it sure does help keep the servers up and running. Supporting membership has a number of benefits including web storage, email and reserved slots for a number of servers and titles including BF4. If you've ever been kicked in the middle of the round and didn't know why, it was probably to make room for a supporting member. Supporting membership is also required for membership in most of the in house squads (with the exception of the Irregulars). We active members strive for equality between supporting members and community members and paying for a supporting membership doesn't afford any additional status beyond the reserved slots. No one will knock you on whether you may or may not be able to afford it. If you can -- awesome. If you can't ....well maybe in the future.

Welcome aboard.
                      See you in game.
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                        One key thing noone has addressed. Our community is run on som very simple principles that have been defined in what we call the Tactical Gamer Primer and you can find it here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html
                        No one? I did in the post right before yours. :row__539: I just didn't include the link because I was on my phone.
                        |TG|Melee
                        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
                          No one? I did in the post right before yours. :row__539: I just didn't include the link because I was on my phone.
                          sorry Melee...missed that part...
                          sigpic
                          |TG-1st|Grunt
                          ARMA Admin (retired)
                          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Thank you all for the information. I've been in the process of moving for the past couple of days. Can't wait to jump in with you guys!

Comment

Hey guys, this is Weerdgi(weird guy), FreeFire's brother. Been having fun hookin' and jabbin' w/ FreeFire on your server and thought it would be cool to join up with yall.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X