Help please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please?

You know the assignment Eyes in the Sky?

I am at wits end trying to do this dumb assignment that DICE thought they were geniuses when they whipped up the idea.

I have NO SKILL whatsoever with jets. I probably died 120 times today trying to 5 kills/round so I can get that dang ribbon. Next step is literally pulling my hair out. I am tired of pumping up someone else's score.

Can someone or some people please, PLEASE help me with this?! I've tried watching videos online and I just am not getting any better! :( The last three days I have been doing mostly flying, and getting my butt kicked. (As an aside, if I ever accidently turned on comms during one of my tirades I apologize.)

I have off all day tomorrow if that helps. I also got sugar to put on top too if that helps....no cherries though, fresh out I am afraid.

================================================== ================================================== ==========

As another aside, I apologize about complaining about the assignment in the chat box about it. I shouldn't have complained about my inadequate skill and ineptitude while flying and drag everybody else's day down with mine. Sorry.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Help please?

Im of all day today, Ill help but not sure what you need. I get to keep my pants on right?

Comment

I'll be around in about an hour for my "lunch" break. I can probably get on for a few minutes (battlefield minutes are longer than real minutes FYI) as well. say between 12-1230 EST
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I get to keep my pants on right?
        No guarantees granted or implied. You roll the dice and take your risks.

Comment

Im of all day today, Ill help but not sure what you need. I get to keep my pants on right?
          I guess....if you're that serious about keeping pants on. I probably won't ;) lol!

[support]

Comment

As a jet pilot from BF3, it is RIDICULOUS how sharp people are turning in jets...I hooked my joystick up with full sensitivity on everything, still couldn't even come close to turning sharp even at lower speeds....

Jet flying definitely takes alot of hours to get accustomed too....its crazy

I would jump in to help but I have a test at 4:30pm to study for...ill be on this weekend tho :)
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Hey LG-99. I just got your poke, I apologize, I did not think anyone was going to get on anytime soon. I put up the away message and left my computer.

[support]

Comment

No worries Scratch, I was nervous about getting naked anyway ;)

Comment

No worries Scratch, I was nervous about getting naked anyway ;)
                  Aww that's OK, everyone's nervous on their first time. It's ok, after about 30 more deaths I got the 5 kills n.e. way! WOOT! So happy to be done with this....incidently, now that I know how hard this assignment is, I'd be willing to help anybody else out with my free time if they need it for this one.

[support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse