New here was looking for good servers and found you guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here was looking for good servers and found you guys

So I was out looking for decent servers as playing on the pub servers gets old after a while and found you guys. Definitely looking forward to trying it out. Though you may have to bear with me for a bit as I may not always be the smartest player out there at time, but definitely trying to get better. I usually just lone wolf it on pubs because no one works together anyways. The most fun Ive ever had playing battlefield was in a game in BF2 where I stumbled across a squad that was actually working together and yes sadly its been that long since Ive encountered that.

So how does this work? Can I just jump in and start playing with you guys? Is there something I need to do? I did read the server rules.

Re: New here was looking for good servers and found you guys

Welcome to TG loki993. Glad you found us. You've had a look round the forums and read the rules by the sounds of it so there's nothing left to do but read the Primer, if you haven't already and then jump in game. Consider lumping on our team speak server to meet up with fellow community members, chat and coordinate.

On phone at the moment but I'll provide links etc for any and all relevant info in due course.

Hope to see you on the server soon!

Comment

If you've read the rules and the primer, then you know what we are all about. So then go right ahead man! You do not need permission to join our server. You just need to abide by our rules. We have a Teamspeak server that can help you get started with us too! There is a special thread around here detailing the information you might need to get hooked up and ready to go.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

Welcome to TG [MENTION=93581]loki993[/MENTION]!

Just jump on the server joing a squad and away you go! Look for guys with the TG tags in game and they will help you get sorted. Join up on the Teamspeak channel for some extra comms and it is a much easier way to ask paricular questions.

For some fun extra reading check out the Primer, this is our guide to how we set up and play. There are also the server rules and community expectations that you can find in the stickies of this forum.

See you on the Battlefield
        sigpic

Comment

All you need to know is here.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Don't worry about proficiency, no one cares if you're the best assault, eng or support. Just play the game in the most realistic manner possible, follow squad lead and commander orders, and HAVE FUN (Most important).
          Last edited by Photometric; 03-28-2014, 02:06 PM.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Welcome! :)

Comment

Just found the server and its running second assault which I dont have yet...so it may be a little while yet....

Comment

Don't fret about that. We have them spaced out so that everyone can enjoy the server. The Second Assault maps will pop up only every 4-5 rounds or so. This allows all to enjoy some TG goodness B-)
                sigpic

Comment

When you get the Second Assault content popup after hitting to join the server just hit the retry button and it will let you in on non SA maps.
                  |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Welcome bud!
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...