Training courses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training courses?

Poking around the forums I came across people discussing classes for ArmA, has such a thing ever been implemented for the BF series? i know i would really enjoy lessons from some of you slaughter machines. the simulation nature of ArmA may make classes more necessary than they would be for BF4, just wanted to ask in case im missing out on something.

Re: Training courses?

I know back in 2142 TGU (Tactical Gamer University) did hold classes for multiple things, such as gunship flying or how to be an effective medic. I'm not sure if they have classes for BF4 yet.
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The last TGU course held in the Battlefield series was during the beginning of BF3. At this time I am unaware of a curriculum in place for BF4. That said if enough people show interest (bugging Admins, replying to this thread, or letting the Dean know) I'm sure something can be arranged.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds interesting :) I'd def be interested in something like this :)

Comment

TG-3rd might have something in the works :)
          TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

i would be very interested as well :)
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

[MENTION=38102]Unkl[/MENTION] recently took over the position as Dean of TGU. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1823912

For those interested in specific training courses, I would suggest creating a new thread in the TGU forums and expressing your interest. Unkl can confirm, but I don't believe there will be game specific training going forward, but rather courses designed that will apply to a variety of gaming scenarios.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-university/
              |TG-6th|FYAH29
              "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

I'm very interested in having TGU courses offered for the BF series. The course content is being rewritten so that there is greater consistency in SOP from game to game within TacticalGamer. Each game will have it's own instructors and lessons as before. We are working on some video along with the regular in game lessons so that players can get some training without having to wait for the class as well. The video will sometimes include footage from our different games. The game specific classes will be required as a "checkout" of sorts prior to gaining a TGU pin to acknowledge the completion of the course.

There has been a little interest in TGU instructors for this title so far. Anyone else who would like to apply as instructor please send me a PM.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X