Great games Sunday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games Sunday Night

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Abendchain as SL and the following Squad Members, Airburst_Penguin, Schmidty7171, SGT_0861, ArmyRock, Sniperhead1, Photometric and |TG-6th|Ferris for making Sunday a great night's BF4 for me. Lots of really close games, great squad work and a competitive but friendly atmosphere.

Sorry I disappeared suddenly, having that much fun I failed to realise it was 04:00 hrs here and had to head out. A good sign of a great night, thanks!

Re: Great games Sunday Night

Seconded. Personally felt the balance on the server was very good and that overall the mix was focused more on playing the objectives than personal stats and unlocks.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Yeah, last night was a lot of fun with some great teamwork. We got a few ace squad ribbons, and only lost that one round on Caspian 47-0. I got a notification after the last round I played on Nansha Strike that I got a new personal best for squad score in a round which is all thanks to everyone working together while we were fighting for E most of the time.

Good playing with you Wicks, and everyone else you mentioned.

Comment

Yup. I ended up with Killrog's squad (the guy has been fragging me since 2005). Had great teamwork, comms, and an awesome round-long battle over A on the map that floods.

Good times.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...