Fun Times!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Times!

Not sure what maps we played last night but had some serious fun with people on the server.

There was one of the naval strike maps where my squad held A the entire map, it was pretty intense, you would have thought the flag closest to our uncap would have been boring but they kept sending large attack boats and it was intense fighting the whole time, much fun was had :) - I can't remember who my SL was but he was TG and we worked very well together so I def want to say thanks for the good communications and working together.

Also... DMR!!!!! no, not kidding, :) I used my DMR to pick off the attack boat gunners quite successfully a few times. I even got a double kill once with both gunners.

At one point on flood zone the teams were imbalanced (pretty badly like 25-19), nobody asked for volunteers but it was clear someone needed to after it was mentioned in vent how badly the teams were imbalanced. So I jumped on the grenade (literally in a moment). Unfortunately you can't suicide from the menu (as far as I can tell) any more (i think you could in BF3). So I volunteered to switch, pulled out my knife, and ran for the nearest blinking flag.

After SUCCESSFULLY Counter-Counter-Knifing Melee (Yes I tried to knife, then he countered, then I countered his counter and overpowered him with my insanely chiseled muscles) and getting STUCK IN A WALL, I then naded myself to get out of the wall and after that serious cluster-**** ... the teams weren't imbalanced, but after a few more minutes they were again so I switched FINALLY... but it was downhill after that, the TG heavy side of the teams was dominating and the other team just seemed to scatter to the wind. I know several people switched but once the tidal wave of quitters begins it's hard to turn it. GGs all for sure. The server was rolling pretty well most of the evening.

Re: Fun Times!

Definitely some good rounds last night. I was an SL all night - which was a different change of pace for me. I've done a share of leading, but rarely ALL night. But I had a good squad all evening and we did some WORK on quite a few rounds. I even got Ace Squad and MVP together in one round. I think my team won several games in a row - one game being won by a hair. I think it was like 5-1 or something SUPER close. I remember that round was a surprising comeback, because we were down in tickets by a bit of a margin.

One of the pub commanders we had was a bit questionable though. Sending my squad to flags where half the team was, sending us to a flag across the map at the end of the round while we needed to hold our current flag to prevent bleed, or wanting us to hit another flag elsewhere/play whack-a-mole, while we were the only squad on my designated flag, right in the midst of a heavy counter-attack where it just wasn't possible to step off. I had to let him know that we couldn't move just yet and hit his designated flag because we were tied up and trying to hold off a swarm. On top of it, there was zero communication from him. A little frustrating, but I dealt with it and did what I could and tried to carry out his orders, when it was possible, or let him know when we couldn't at the moment.

All in all though, a good night.
    |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

There is a redeploy option in the menu somewhere.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by digitalcassette View Post
        After SUCCESSFULLY Counter-Counter-Knifing Melee (Yes I tried to knife, then he countered, then I countered his counter and overpowered him with my insanely chiseled muscles) and getting STUCK IN A WALL...
        What? I don't get credit for sticking you in that wall? :row1_26:
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
          What? I don't get credit for sticking you in that wall? :row1_26:
          nope, you get zero credit, you died :) and in all honesty I was TRYING to die, and so I was therefore unsuccessful as well :( apparently we're both failures in our own way

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X