Great games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games

Just want to congratulate you guys on a great server and community. Whenever I'm not able to play with other guys from my clan, I can always count on having a great game in y'allseses server. Major props.
    SFC Barden, 5th SFG
    BF4- crbarden92
    Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

Re: Great games

Welcome to TG, seen you on the server. You should get your friends to come play on the server with you. We always need more team players who are willing to communicate.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

What Angel said. :)

Comment

By all means, bring 'em all by here. Wee love fresh meat...I mean new friends. :icon_lol:
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
          By all means, bring 'em all by here. Wee love fresh meat...I mean new friends. :icon_lol:
          Haha, we're no meat by any means lol. A few of our guys have played on your server as well and a couple of us have play on other games too. My problem is that I work overnights so I'm on at all odd hours
          BF4- crbarden92
          Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

Comment

Originally posted by 5th-crbarden92 View Post
            Haha, we're no meat by any means lol. A few of our guys have played on your server as well and a couple of us have play on other games too. My problem is that I work overnights so I'm on at all odd hours
            Odd hours. Good, we might run into each other. Or perhaps it's more like we'll find a nice spot under one of those overhangs in that marketplace cafe as we sit and sip our drinks and watch the tanks and infantry roll by. We can haz a nice chat before we go back to shooting each other. Wouldn't that be fun? :p
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              Odd hours. Good, we might run into each other. Or perhaps it's more like we'll find a nice spot under one of those overhangs in that marketplace cafe as we sit and sip our drinks and watch the tanks and infantry roll by. We can haz a nice chat before we go back to shooting each other. Wouldn't that be fun? :p
              Haha maybe
              BF4- crbarden92
              Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse