Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great games

    Just want to congratulate you guys on a great server and community. Whenever I'm not able to play with other guys from my clan, I can always count on having a great game in y'allseses server. Major props.
    SFC Barden, 5th SFG
    BF4- crbarden92
    Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

  • #2
    Re: Great games

    Welcome to TG, seen you on the server. You should get your friends to come play on the server with you. We always need more team players who are willing to communicate.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Great games

      What Angel said. :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Great games

        By all means, bring 'em all by here. Wee love fresh meat...I mean new friends. :icon_lol:
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Great games

          Originally posted by Melee View Post
          By all means, bring 'em all by here. Wee love fresh meat...I mean new friends. :icon_lol:
          Haha, we're no meat by any means lol. A few of our guys have played on your server as well and a couple of us have play on other games too. My problem is that I work overnights so I'm on at all odd hours
          BF4- crbarden92
          Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Great games

            Originally posted by 5th-crbarden92 View Post
            Haha, we're no meat by any means lol. A few of our guys have played on your server as well and a couple of us have play on other games too. My problem is that I work overnights so I'm on at all odd hours
            Odd hours. Good, we might run into each other. Or perhaps it's more like we'll find a nice spot under one of those overhangs in that marketplace cafe as we sit and sip our drinks and watch the tanks and infantry roll by. We can haz a nice chat before we go back to shooting each other. Wouldn't that be fun? :p
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

            Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-





            SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

            TG Primer and Rules

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Great games

              Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              Odd hours. Good, we might run into each other. Or perhaps it's more like we'll find a nice spot under one of those overhangs in that marketplace cafe as we sit and sip our drinks and watch the tanks and infantry roll by. We can haz a nice chat before we go back to shooting each other. Wouldn't that be fun? :p
              Haha maybe
              BF4- crbarden92
              Arma/ Steam- crbarden92

              Comment

              Connect

              Collapse

              TeamSpeak 3 Server

              Collapse

              Advertisement

              Collapse

              Twitter Feed

              Collapse

              Working...
              X